My first completed gameboy

DSC_0497.jpg

My first completed gameboy complete with 1/8TH in prosound, yellow v3 kitsch backlight, and ltc pitch module :D.

Id like to thank the following people for helping me with the ltc pitch module:
*Apeflax
*12ianma
*dsv101 (kind of haha)
*Alley Beach
*Justinthursday

Your all awesome in my mind haha

The thread topic where i got help is here:
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/7626/ltc-pitch-module-problems/
(Just in case anyone else has problems with the pitch module)

Thanks, im pretty proud of it haha. Oh and if you want to know what paint i use its called montana gold.

You should, it's great! I'm not very fond of the toggle switch everyone is mounting at the top.

I like it and since im keeping this one i do what i want haha. Also im making another one very soon with no toggle switch

zaxxon'd said:
Thanks, im pretty proud of it haha. Oh and if you want to know what paint i use its called montana gold.
I've heard nothing but good things about Montana Gold.

I like this design. Next time use some spray adhesive and let it tack up for about a minute then stick it down. It'll make your lines more crisp by preventing underspray. I see blurry lines around the circles which means paint got under your stencils.
Good job though.

:awesomeish:

Thanks ish youre kind of the reason i started doing this :D. Ill try the adhesive next time but im glad you like the design.

Always glad to be a source of inspiration. Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help.

Life of Brian said:
I dunno, Ish, it has a kind of cool grunge look to it with the underspray. Great job!

Haha thanks Brian i kinda like it too. Yah when people noticed it i told them i did it on purpose haha. Also ish i would like to know what adhesive you would recommend, i just dont want to get something too strong that might rip off paint or something. Thanks everyone for the positive feedback :D

Back