JD's Extravaganzious Sell of Video Games and Systems!

J.D

No Stranger To Love
:awesomejd: JD's Extraordinary Extravaganza! :awesomejd:
Simply offer a price for each item! Paypal only! No trades!

Sega Genesis

• Sega Genesis Radica Plug and Play - A 99% compatible GOAC system, easily hackable!

• Sega Genesis Model II w/3 button controller and 6 button controller + hookups - The smaller Sega Genesis!

• Golden Axe II w/box and instructions!

• Ms. PAC-MAN w/box

• Mortal Kombat 3 w/box and instructions

• Sonic the Hedgehog w/box

• Outdoors Bass Tournament '96 - Will be shipped with any other purchase for free upon request.

• Sonic the Hedgehog 2

• Sonic the Hedgehog 3

• Streets of Rage 2

Playstation

• Playstation Mini w/2x InterAct Memory card, 2 grey Dualshocks and a blue translucent Dualshock + hookups

Green label Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

• Metal Gear Solid

• Tom Clancey's Rainbow Six

• Need for Speed - High Stakes - Will be shipped with any other Playstation purchase for free upon request.

• Atari Anniversary Edition Redux - Will be shipped with any other Playstation purchase for free upon request.

Game Boy

• Non-working purple GBC - Undiagnosed, I have no idea why it won't boot up. Aside from having no battery cover, it's fine in every other aspect.

• Green Game Boy Pocket - No battery cover, has two lines of black pixels. Supposedly you can fix them by applying a soldering iron at low heat to the ribbon cable.

• Game and Watch Gallery

• Mortal Kombat II

• Bubble Bobble - Formerly owned by Tibia :D

• PAC-MAN

• Kirby's Dream Land

• Super Mario Bros. Deluxe - Non working, could be scraped for parts. Will be shipped with any other Game Boy purchase for free upon request.

• Final Fantasy Adventure

• Wario Land - Super Mario Land 3

I am also buying a Wavebird receiver. I may be willing to trade for that item specifically.

The quickest way to contact me is at jamesmac42(at)gmail.com.

Shipping for consoles should be around $11, $4 otherwise. Packages will be shipped one to two weeks after payment. I will ensure a tracking number for each shipment as well.

(shifts through PMs)

Ah, yes, for some reason I thought you called it off or something. Let me ship that for you. PM me your address.

J.D said:
• Green Game Boy Pocket - No battery cover, has two lines of black pixels. Supposedly you can fix them by applying a soldering iron at low heat to the ribbon cable.
What ding-dong said that?

I probably heard it incorrectly. Might have been from Beta or someone, I dunno.

Back