Items of interest on DealExtreme.

snowpenguin said:
Anybody know the size of those heatsinks in the first post?
Tiny. I'm looking for the larger ones that'd fit on the N64 chips now.

As for the exact size, check a RAM card. See the small black chips? These heatsinks are that size.

EDIT: Doesn't look like they have any 30mm x 30mm heatsinks for N64 chips. They've got 40x40, but eh.

If you find something good, let us know. I've scoured the web for heatsinks of an ideal size, but found none.

Oh yeah, I forgot to ask.

Who hasn't ordered a ridiculous amount of heatshrink yet?
Really? And why not?

Didn't you see it there in the first post?
http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.23451
That one, that right there!
Order it!
That's nearly 50 feet of heatshrink!
Stop reading this, order it now!

Did you order it?
Jesus Loves You
ORDER IT.

Seriously, everyone should always have plenty of heatshrink on hand.
Always.
This is a good price for a surprising quantity.
There's no good excuse for not ordering this, unless you already have a ridiculous amount of heatshrink on hand already.

snowpenguin said:
I have such a ridiculous amount of heatshrink, I may never need more. Literally, 2-300 feet of it.
I don't have that much, but I have a whole flax-ton. No need for more, even if it is nearly free.

Love the confusing wording. It's not made by 3M, you get 3 meters. Still a good deal, but be aware that it is not 3M, it is generic heatshrink.

MR could sell most of this stuff, but because it would be shipped in the USA, it would cost more. Say you can buy that Genesis thing for $21 on DX, or $35 from MR. Which would you choose?

35 from MR.
Only because shipping from DX takes forever. I've been waiting for over 2 months for something from DX....

aww just found that screen
UR WELCOME EPICELITE, i JUST USED A REFERRAL LINK.(I think)

Back