Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

Hi, my name is Scott. I'm 15 years old, from Florida. My friend from school, Dylan, told me about benheck and how he built a sega portable, so I checked the website out. Place was kind of a mess. You guys must be having some sort of forum war or something. :p I joined over here just to be contrary- and now Dylan won't talk to me. He takes himself waaaaaay to seriously. So I guess I'll see you guys around.

71519 said:
Hi, my name is Scott. I'm 15 years old, from Florida. My friend from school, Dylan, told me about benheck and how he built a sega portable, so I checked the website out. Place was kind of a mess. You guys must be having some sort of forum war or something. :p I joined over here just to be contrary- and now Dylan won't talk to me. He takes himself waaaaaay to seriously. So I guess I'll see you guys around.
hehe, real life issues due to a forum conflict that you weren't even around for?
normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Hey you guys don't really know me but I'm October, I've been lurking on Benheck for a while... silently in the shadows. However, I finally decided to make an account both there and here. I think this is the site for me though, this place seems a little more friendly and less (i don't even know). Regardless, I'm working on some projects that I can hopefully share with you guys soon. :) nice to meet all of you.

October said:
Hey you guys don't really know me but I'm October, I've been lurking on Benheck for a while... silently in the shadows. However, I finally decided to make an account both there and here. I think this is the site for me though, this place seems a little more friendly and less (i don't even know). Regardless, I'm working on some projects that I can hopefully share with you guys soon. :) nice to meet all of you.
A big welcome to you! :awesome:

Hi guys, I'm new here so it's probably best if I introduce myself before spewing my newbness and vast amounts of phailsauce all over the forum. I'm studying to be an electrical engineer. But I'm in my first year so they haven't taught me about much more than the basic stuff everyone probably knows; resistors, capacitors, etc, etc.

Welcome! Don't worry about your current level of knowledge, these projects will help you learn a lot.

zeturi said:
Welcome! Don't worry about your current level of knowledge, these projects will help you learn a lot.
AHAHAHAHA. I GET IT. "CURRENT" LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE. YOU KNOW, LIKE ELECTRICAL CURRENT. THAT IS SO FUNNY OH MY GOD I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW I CANNOT BREATHE.

But seriously, you're way better off than the rest of us. Also, YOU HAVE AN OSCILLATOR AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT. Build us Component-LVDS adapters please. :awesome:

βeta said:
zeturi said:
AHAHAHAHA. I GET IT. "CURRENT" LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE. YOU KNOW, LIKE ELECTRICAL CURRENT. THAT IS SO FUNNY OH MY GOD I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW I CANNOT BREATHE.

:dahroll: :rofl: :sweat: :wtf: :lol: :rofl: :awesome:

Don't worry, if you understand basic stuff, you beat most of the people here. ;) Just remember that theory is never as good as real experience.

Hey guys, im new here. Ive met quite a few of you already, but in case you dont know me IM HERE. NICE TO MEET YOU! I followed SS's youtube vids and the forum prior to this, so im not a super-noob. And i was here for "you cant quite the internet" so yep lol.

Back