Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

Turknatr12 said:
I enjoy both sites, but I hardly post on either. Turknatr12 = Turknatr12. I've had problems with a select person on Benheck forums in the past and I know I can feel unthreatened here.
:lol: Wonder who that was! And, I still love that avatar. :p

Actually it's not who you might think, or maybe it is and you have me completely figured out. I love steak. The end.

AfroLH said:
Turknatr12 said:
Actually it's not who you might think, or maybe it is and you have me completely figured out. I love steak. The end.

He Stalks you...
Only person I've ever e-stalked is ShockSlayer. :thumb: Now, I think he's a very important person with lots of power on that site.

Turknatr12 said:
Eurddrue used to stalk me a lot! It was rather enjoyable! Now I just pwn his ass in facebook photo tags :)
:cry: And it makes me feel really really good :lol: They're really funny, like halo people getting blown up :p

I was lurking on BenHeck forums a few days ago, and I found a link to modretro. I started lurking here too, and found that this place seems like quite a nice community with knowledgeable people. I decided to join, came up with a crappy name, and registered.

I'm not exactly a genius when it comes to modding, so please excuse me if I come off as.. a noob, to put it plainly. :whoops:

I bought my first screen two days ago, so you can expect me to possibly start working on a portable later this month. I need to get some backup consoles first.. in case I fry the one I have now. Which is bound to happen.

Thanks!

icarus said:
I was lurking on BenHeck forums a few days ago, and I found a link to modretro. I started lurking here too, and found that this place seems like quite a nice community with knowledgeable people. I decided to join, came up with a crappy name, and registered.

I'm not exactly a genius when it comes to modding, so please excuse me if I come off as.. a noob, to put it plainly. :whoops:

I bought my first screen two days ago, so you can expect me to possibly start working on a portable later this month. I need to get some backup consoles first.. in case I fry the one I have now. Which is bound to happen.

Thanks!

Nice to meet you, Kid!

C Wut I Did Thar?

themadhacker said:
Welcome! what portable are you making?

Well I want to start off with an N64 portable for myself. Hopefully I'll have some idea of what I'm doing afterwards, then I'm gonna try a SNES portable for my best friend.

AfroLH said:
Nice to meet you, Kid!

C Wut I Did Thar?

Haha, yup. I was going to make my full username kid_icarus, but I decided not to for reasons unknown to myself.

Hey everyone, its me. I know you probably can't tell because of my drastic name change, but I'm Zero_D from bh. I figured I should join this community as well and try to contribute to both. :p

Welcome to the cool club for attractive modders who are not at all fat and have lives! :awesome:

Haha, mostly kidding. :p Glad you could make it.

Back