Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

And so came the day after years of dwelling and hesitation. These villains, these kidnappers, caught me in a weak moment when I was hanging out at Ben's place. Villain A, let's call him Palmer for the sake of the story, bludgeoned me and villain B, let's call him Bibin Bibinson, quickly put a hood over my head. One of them grabbed my arms, the other one grabbed my feet and carried me out of the house.
After a lengthy road trip I was finally shown to this new place. At the gate, the inquisitor inquired whether I appreciate cured pork. Still dizzy, I replied: "What, no, cured po...?" Before I got to finish the sentence, the inquisitor slapped me in the face and said "Silence humanoid! Eat your bacon or I will kick you right out again!".
As I finished my bacon I asked if I could have a drink, and Palmer asked me if a pint of Wiki would be alright. At that point I knew that this place wasn't too bad after all.

The End. True story.

Hello, I come from benheck, but I don't think any of you know me. I don't leave much of an impression. Anywho, I kept my username across both forums, so Sun-Wukong on benheck is me. I haven't done any modding and don't plan to in the immediate future, but I will someday. I joined mostly because of ShockSlayer, but also because this community just seems like a better fit for me. I still plan on frequenting benheck though.

Oh yeah, the Santa hat is still there from two Christmases ago... For the good of my neighbors, I should probably never put up Christmas lights when I move out.

Hey Sun-Wukong, remember me? I'm that noob who never finished the NES Advantage Laptop. Yep, that's happened to quite a few projects since then. :lol:

Welcome to Modretro!

I really can't remember what my first avatar was, but not Cheetos. I had a sandwich police car avatar for a couple of days, then switched it out for the pumpkin pie that remains now. For modretro, I shooped the pie to match the :awesome: smiley.

Sun-Wukong said:
Hello, I come from benheck, but I don't think any of you know me. I don't leave much of an impression. Anywho, I kept my username across both forums, so Sun-Wukong on benheck is me. I haven't done any modding and don't plan to in the immediate future, but I will someday. I joined mostly because of ShockSlayer, but also because this community just seems like a better fit for me. I still plan on frequenting benheck though.
What exactly is your avatar a picture of? And Hi there! I remember you! You're funny.

Uh, hey baby.

beavis_and_butthead_mtv_image.jpg

Back