Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

Wait, why did she leave forever, again? I didn't see anything too terrible in this thread. Typical OMG-A-GIRL-style joking around, but no more. Did something else happen? If so, I wish I had been here as I could have kicked some ass and helped keep everyone in line.

Twilight Wolf said:
Wait, why did she leave forever, again? I didn't see anything too terrible in this thread. Typical OMG-A-GIRL-style joking around, but no more. Did something else happen? If so, I wish I had been here as I could have kicked some ass and helped keep everyone in line.

PM Palmer if you really want to know. Its done with now.

I'm barura.

Er... That's it I guess. I have an interest in hacking, plus linux. Currently studying web design.

I guess I want to build a portable eventually, something along the lines of a portable pc. I know, what's the point in that? But it's something I've wanted to do for ages, and through one way or the other, I've slowly built up the pieces!

Rambling aside, it's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm sure. :)

[quote="barura]it's a pleasure to meet you all, I'm sure. :)[/quote]

its not really. we are all self-centered jerks over here.

welcome to the site :dahroll:

Hey there, I'm Antome :tophat:
I suppose I've been lurking around here for the past few months, sometimes I forget I'm reading and not actually replying, and so I decided to actually make an acocunt :dah:

So.. I err, live in New Zealand, Have a high interest in graphical design, and digital art, and the obvious. After all, why else would I be here? I hope to be productive and awesome in the relatively near future ::3:

Cheers,

Antome.

Back