help wiring wiikey fusion

juankamq

Hello guys i'm asking for tips or something to wire my wiikey fusion without the adapter, just wire and the white flex cable, i have ide wire awg 33, if somebody knows something to solder easy because i burn the white flex :s

If you're feeling confident then try soldering to the pins of the plug of the FFC on the wiikey. If not then turn your soldering iron up to full heat and only touch the FFC for short times.

dude all i did was cut the rebben cable with the solder and the solder i use was the starter kit in radio shack cuz it has a fine point and its lower then 20 watt so it wont melt the rebben cable and i use 33 guage cable so that will do

If I understood that right,..... Then yes 33 awg wire will be just fine and you need to tin the wires and then just rest it on the FFC (the ribbon cable) and touch it with your soldering iron just long enough for the solder to melt. If the FFC melts before the solder, get a hotter iron.

thanks for your tips, now i have wired my wiikey fusion but anyone knows if i need to have a game in memory card?, because when i push thw switch it says the disc could not be read, is a problem with the memory card or with bad wiring?

i and everything looks fine, the only thing could be is not having a game in mi , i'm using a micro sd adapter formatted in WBFS, other thing is when i'm in the game menu the red thing appears but not flash between reading and put a disc, it goes directly to the game could not be readed, here is a video:

juankamq said:
i and everything looks fine, the only thing could be is not having a game in mi , i'm using a adapter formatted in WBFS, other thing is when i'm in the game menu the red thing appears but not between reading and put a disc, it goes directly to the game could not be readed, here is a video:

thats do to the pins been in the incorrect pin of the bored , i had this problem last night with my new gcp (in progres)

i rewire it again, and the same thing, i think i will wire it directly to the traces, low chances of short circuit, i don't know what else i can do, I'm giving up :C

anyone knows if i can solder all the cables direct to the chip? if somebody have a diagram i will appreciate, because i mess up the traces :C, i may lost my wiikey fusion

juankamq said:
anyone knows if i can solder all the cables to the ? if somebody have a i will appreciate, because i up the traces :C, i may lost my wiikey
You have one last chance with soldering right to the chip carefully, follow where the traces are/were from the connector to the chip and solder to there.

Back