Great bargains from E-bay / Garage / Yard / Car boot sales

Well, if it's like my copy of Quake III Arena where the CD key has to match the one on the disc, probably not. ;_;

Still... I'll try it.

GoDang I hate you all, I have no *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing flea markets, no salvation army, just a flaxty goodwill that never has flax.

I have a flea market- but it's basically full of vendors who sell absolute flax at ridiculous prices. I have a Salvation Army that charges too much and rarely has anything decent as well as other thrift stores, which are cheaper (usually half the price) but have nothing at all. There's a pawn shop that sells some stuff at good prices and some stuff at ridiculous prices, with a pretty good amount of stuff and the guy there is great. I have a Play and Trade- decent prices, decent selection, very few deals. I did see a boxed Sega Saturn for $40, but I didn't buy it because there's no way I would be able to find games. TW will probably hate me for that.

I have one flea market that's 40 mins away that has one big shop with some games, and lots of overpriced consoles. No salvation army or goodwill or any other thrift stores.

I was at the goodwill today I got a few more heavy metal cassette tapes and spinal tap on vhs.

then i saw something that caught my eye. I beaten up lone speaker that had a lot of band stickers on them. there was kiss, acdc, and metallica. but the metallica one stick out. it was made of a thicker material, like what is used in bandaid fabric. Then I saw what else was unique about it. just let the picture do the talking.
001.jpg

anyway, I wanted the sticker, but not some flax speaker, so i carefully peeled it off and took it, lol. not like anybody is going to care if I steal a sticker off a speaker anyway. there was also this kiss 1997 tour sticker I wanted, but it wouldn't come off and was made out of regular crap sticker material

don't know if this would be a find but i got a full n64 setup like 12 games and 3 controllers with the steering wheel and stuff for FREE from my last land lord

samjc3 said:
thats a find for sure. I wish i found crap like that.
yeah i was living with my friend and the owner of the house wanted to get rid of everything cause he was gonna sell the place after remodeling

90's-era camcorder, the big thing that takes full-sized VHS tapes with case and charger. $8. Haven't tested it yet, but I got 48 hours to return it if it is dead.

Metal microscope with 12 real glass slides, covers, and light, all in a protective case for $5.

Got two slim PSOnes, Crash Bandicoot 2, two power supplies, a controller, and 1.5" and 1" drill bits all for $10 at a yard sale today.

Got a bluetooth dongle for less than 2 bucks, just need to wait the few months to have DX ship it out.

I got a 46" rear Projection TV for free from my mom, and I've been fixing the convergence on it ever since. It's old, and the convergence is manual. flax sux.

I got an XBOX 360 component cable for $5.99, fog machine timer remote for $3.99, and another XBOX controller for $3.99. The XBOX controller is missing a rubber piece but is in otherwise good condition. It's a bright translucent green Gamestop branded controller.

Back