GIVE ME ANY MOBILE DEVICE THAT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET

Re: GIVE ME ANY MOBILE DEVICE THAT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERN

Do you think you could let it go for $30 plus some sort of trade? If not, I'll probably take it.

What did you have in mind for a trade?

I have a bunch of modding stuff. Is there something you need?

I'm looking less for modding stuff, more for just like gaming stuff if you have any.

Zero said:
I'm looking less for modding stuff, more for just like gaming stuff if you have any.
Speaking of a PSP, I have one. It's pretty screwed up though. It wont read disks and the guy I bought it from did a horrible case mod. Other than that, it works fine. Good for parts or modding or whatever you people do with PSPs.

SonyQrio said:
Speaking of a PSP, I have one. It's pretty screwed up though. It wont read disks and the guy I bought it from did a horrible case mod. Other than that, it works fine. Good for parts or modding or whatever you people do with PSPs.
You mean that one you got from me? It was pretty messed up when I got it, and I was not interested in fixing that crap.

AbyssPWNS said:
SonyQrio said:
You mean that one you got from me? It was pretty messed up when I got it, and I was not interested in fixing that crap.
Oh yeah, I bought a PSP from you, huh. No this is a different one.

I have 2 PSP-1000s and a PSP Go already. Any retro games or 360/PS3/3DS/Vita games?

I've got the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for 3DS. If you can give me the phone for $20, and I ship you the $30 game, we can do that.

Eh, I already beat that game and if I were to sell it I could only get like $17. Let's just go with cash then I guess, unless you have something else.

Back