GIVE ME ANY MOBILE DEVICE THAT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERNET

SonyQrio

Frequent Poster
I don't care what it is, how old it is, or if it's in good condition. If it works and it can connect to the internet (i.e. an old smartphone or ipod touch like device), I'll take it. The cheaper the better. If all it's doing is collecting dust in your box and you could send it my way only for the cost of postage, I'd be eternally grateful.

Re: I will do no such thing.

I may have an ipod touch laying on my desk or some flax. Lemme go root around and I 'll get back to you in 15 or so.

Edit: I do have one. But it's entirely missing the front glass and may or may not actually work. Imma charge it overnight and see. As I recall it just had a dead digitizer, but I don't know that for sure.

Re: GIVE ME ANY MOBILE DEVICE THAT CAN CONNECT TO THE INTERN

Charge it up and let me know. If all it has is a dead digitizer then I could probably fix it. I'm interested.

I need more than 1, so keep em coming guys.

I think I have an old Palm touch personal computer thing somewhere? Pretty sure it can do WiFi.

If you can confirm that it can access the Internet, that it works, and you'll let it to for cheap, I'll take it.

I have a Samsung Epic 4G if you're interested.

I've got a Desire running ICS, but I'm not sure if the sim slot still works.

Epicelite, Zero, Mako: Post your prices. You may have a deal.

Oh god no. I'm looking for really cheap stuff.

SonyQrio said:
Oh god no. I'm looking for really cheap stuff.
Oh, sorry 'bout that then. I'll see if I've got anything else though.

Yeah mine is worth around the same as Mako's, so that's probably a no go too. What's the highest you would go?

Well, I was really looking for things like old palm computers or 1st Gen iPod Touches that someone would be willing to let go for around $20 or so. If you have an old iPhone that you're never going to touch again, then it would be going to a good cause. These phones are being donated to my school to help students who don't have a phone that can connect to the internet participate in online activities. From a sales standpoint, the older and cheaper the device the better, as long as it can connect to the internet.

Epicelite, I'm still interested. How much are you asking?

That doesn't make any sense. If they have wifi/internet at home to use said device, they should have a computer they could use.

Only the last few Palm devices had wifi. You might have a little better luck with PocketPCs, but $20 is really low for anything that has wifi and a browser worth using.

It's for participating in in-class activities.

I can go higher, it's just the cheaper the better.

Eh, I don't really have any use for it anymore and I rather it go to a good cause. If you can do like $50, it's yours.

Back