Is there anyone who can mod this Vintage TV for me? (UK)

Hi all, I've managed to get hold of a vintage Sony transitor TV and have been thinking what to do with it. Its a very small set and is quite rare. Originally, I wanted to put it on display next to the record player in my mancave. Then, I thought it would be really cool if I could somehow re-purpose it. So, after some thought, I was thinking that some sort of console mod might be cool? (Maybe a GameCube or Xbox?)

Onto the unit, I wouldn't want to change the aesthetics of the exterior too much if possible. I'm thinking that the screen will need replacing & the insides will need gutting? I'm hoping that there is a screen out there that would fit the dimensions of the original screen? Also hoping that everything else could stay pretty much intact (knobs for volume, even the hold, brightness and contrast knobs to be used as push buttons instead of dials??). If I was clever I would do the work myself, but I'm not and I know I would make a hash of it, hence why I'm looking for someone to do the work.

So, If it's feasible, can you recommend anyone who could do a good job?
If so, roughly how much would it cost? (Need to figure out if this would be too costly to do or not?)

Here's some pictures of the unit in question

[URL=http://s567.photobucket.com/user/Baltipie1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150902_204702_zpsfdyatnr4.jpg.html]

You can pick up an RF modulator, open up the set, and connect it to where the antenna connects. Then, leave the TV on channel 3 and you'll have a composite input.
I wouldn't want to modify this TV much beyond that personally. If you really wanted to, you could track down a miniature trinitron (or any TV, but Trinitron is god-tier) and put its guts in that casing, and do an RGB mod or something (assuming you don't have a SCART input on those little sets).

Back