Fusion Micro(s) ~ Worklog

Mako321 said:
This was before GC launchers. :p

Before GC backup launchers? wat. GC backup launchers on Wii have been around for years. Only older software method I can think of is using SD Boot in GC mode. Is that what you mean?

Ashen said:
Ben, if you have a wii to use get emukidid's cleanrip from gc-forever. :D
Man, emu_kidid is just so amazing at everything he is. It's like zenloc and ashen had a baby, but a long time ago.

Ripping luigis mansion players choice as I post this.

Well bad news boys.

The players choice iso is no different, it gets to the nintendo screen but doesn't go beyond it.

It then proceeds with an error has occurd bla bla bla.

So with my working cube and all it still didn't want to work.

Better just stick with pal.

Bummer, it was worth a shot though. Thx ben! Looks like we need some magic fix, or stick to pal.

Zero said:
Mako321 said:
This was before GC launchers. :p

Before GC backup launchers? wat. GC backup launchers on Wii have been around for years. Only older software method I can think of is using SD Boot in GC mode. Is that what you mean?
Modchips, silly.

Case is all done, painted and beautiful. :D

Took a bit longer because my plan to eliminate the hump in the back didn't work out as planned, it just didn't keep the system cool enough having the fan sit so close to the heatsink. Had to re-dremel the case out and add a bit of the hump back. I did minimize it as much as possible while still keeping things cool enough though.

Need to give a few days for paint to dry then start putting things together.

DSCN1130.jpg

DSCN1132.jpg

DSCN1134.jpg

How did you make those vent holes?!?! They're beautiful! The case is beautiful! Great job.

- mymixed

Thanks guys :D

mymixed said:
How did you make those vent holes?!?! They're beautiful! The case is beautiful! Great job.

- mymixed

They are vent holes cut from the case of a N64.

Why do I have a N64 taken apart you ask? Hmmmm.....

Back