Fallout: New Vegas

Twilight Wolf

Frequent Poster
Anyone else looking forward to this game? I know I am. I loved Fallout 3, and what it sounds like to me is that New Vegas is going to be very similar, except it takes place in retro-futuristic Las Vegas. This should be fun!

I preordered it at GameStop today; put $20 down on the Collector's Edition. Can't wait for October 19th! :awesome:

You should, and get the Collector's Edition. Only $20 more for some cool stuff!

As it is, I've almost halfway paid off the game! Go me! :awesomeTW:

I was gonna pre-order and then my friends were like

"Why Pre-order for a single player game? Just wait for it to drop in price."

and I was like

"No thanks."

I have it paid off already.

I find it funny how not a single person replied to this thread for over a month, then when it gets a revival, everyone posts in it. :p

Ooooh, I thought you made this thread on JULY 16th, not JUNE 16th, lol.

I loved The Elder Scrolls: Fallout 3. It was a real fun game, nice and open and freeworldish. I am excited for New Vegas.

Fallout is generally awesome, and I will likely buy New Vegas though Bethesda was pretty mean to Interplay

Hermaphroditus said:
I loved The Elder Scrolls: Fallout 3. It was a real fun game, nice and open and freeworldish. I am excited for New Vegas.

Fallout is generally awesome, and I will likely buy New Vegas though Bethesda was pretty mean to Interplay

You've played the first two I am guessing?

Lets Just Say THIS:
8916_4f26.jpeg

I have, right now on my desk, a brand-new copy of the collector's edition of the PC version of Fallout: New Vegas.

And it is SWEET. :D

Midnight launches for the win! Gonna install it now. :awesomeTW:

Wish I hadn't gone through so much effort to clean myself up before going to GameStop tonight... pretty much everyone there was a stereotypical basement-dweller. Grimy. ._.

Got it. Regular 360 version, just sitting on my desk.

However, I no longer have enough money for Black Ops or Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

So, I'm hoping New Vegas is epic.

Back