Emu_kidid

Ashen

GameCube Révolutionary
Yea, he's a pretty cool *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing guy. Anyone who uses Swiss or anything else he's involved in should drop by GC-Forever and thank him for his hard work.

DSCN1545.jpg

Yep, thats Luigi's Mansion NTSC running on a Wiikey Fusion GameCube.

Yes.

It's running the game off of the sd gecko through the memory card slot. Which does sound iffy but I've never had problems with it.

intersteing,
is this luigi's mansion ntsc ver only? or pal one too?

also how can this work? swiss 2.0 rev something on APR 2?

so if i boot swiss 2.0 from wiikey then load luigi mansion it'll work?

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
SO AWESOME
Too bad I dont have a working Gc with the wikkey

Wow, so now I can just integrate a single swiss loaded sd card into a gamecube portable. And just autoload to swiss, so all the games can be stored on one sd card b slot and be pretty and happy and sunshine and cupcakes in the land of a working luigi's mansion and beautiful interface. :awesome:

EDIT:

Wait! :eek:

Is this an auto loading firmware flash for the wiikey?

Yes, Swiss will replace the normal Wiikey boot menu. In the future, Emu_kidid also plans to modify the flash further so that we have auto-booting Wiikey's. :D

No more WBFS Manager! Fat32 ftw. Weeeeee!

And one step closer to cutting off all that dummy data!

Emu_kidid FOR THE WIIIIN!

Now ashen, how can we adequately express our gratitude?

Montage, shoop, mix tape?

And how do you go about installing this then? Does emu have it hosted somewhere and you just run it on the wiikey as if it were official firmware.

Check out gc-forever for a new updates swiss menu replacement + 1.5 firmware update. It's plays everything!!!!

:mrgreen:

WOOOOO! This is awesome, I'll have to test it soon.

So I just run the gcm file in the wiikey like it's official firmware and everything will be hunkydory?

Yep just rename the .gcm to .iso and put it on your card with wbfs manager. When you launch it it will ask if you want to flash your wiikey with swiss.

Like Zen said, it runs everything perfect and even adds some better cross region compatibility. Emu plans to add disc swapping support sometime in the near future, plus some other little goodies.

Eventually, we may even have proper audio streaming support. ;)

*squeeee*

I probably won't flash my phoenix, just because I built it for 2 sd slots. Oh one more question. I think you mentioned on GCF that you had to leave the SD card in the wiikey fusion? is that true? Do you have to leave an sd card in the fusion for it to load swiss?

Back