Dsv101's n64p woklog

I'm dumb, lol

I just dont have money, and i like OEM, lol

I will trade for third party controller as i know the OEM isn't compatible with others.

Does anyone believe that if i finish, and it looks good, i could get around $400

How much would you pay?

Just need to set a budget, lol (My dads money)

I got a way better audio set up in store, i got generic computer speakers from my uncle. 1 watt per channel, they go pretty loud, pics soon!

Getting a loan from a buddy, kind of like pawning my Xpad, so i will be able to buy my Ps1 screen and Batteries/Charger! i found these for cheep at a secret place!

Got my heaksinking done.
Found a nice case for it, may be just a bit to small for me though
westell-versalink-327w-dsl-wifi-wireless-modem-router-65f79.jpg

I plan to work alot on it this week. Stay Tuned for my failures.

finished cart relocation, its a bit ugly but ill add some hot glue to make sure of no exposed wire touching!

okay, i decided to redo it because i had to long wires and they were getting in the way, now i know how it works and i should be able to do it faster and better!

so many people are interested in my n64p because ive made SOOO much progress <---sarcasm

finished cart relocation, a lot nicer than it was. Cant find my hot glue gun so i got to be decently careful not to break off wires until Monday when i take my n64 to school and use there hot glue gun.

What I do is wait until I make a huge step before I post something, and then I include pics. See my thread for example, first post had plenty of pics and that got people interested. And I haven't posted in a while because I haven't made much progress.

Back