Dsv101's n64p woklog

dsv101

I will be making my first n64p in about 1.5 weeks or so. Here is a pic of my audio amp and a useless soldering iron, i mean come on, look at the size of that tip. Idk what anyone would use it for.

*EDIT*
Got new audio amp, 1 watt per Channel with better LOUD speakers :)

And that thing on the side of the speaker is a 3v battery, didnt know it was there. Thats the power of magnetism!!
CIMG2248.jpg

CIMG2252.jpg

That soldering iron looks like a wood burner...

I know nothing about speakers, but does that battery make it an active speaker?

Snip, yes i do, And hidi, the battrey doesn't i just took the picture and the battery i had laying around stuck to the magnet!.Magnetism is great!

The stock speaker sucks, a small magnet in a big speaker. And i didnt have a battery with enough power so it was pretty quiet...:(

I probably will not use it, it is from an old ipod speaker. HMDX audio or something like that.

Got back from Indiana today, my n64 is here. Yey! Gonna replace all of the gamebit screws with fillips for future ease. Jlee already added an a/v port.

Looks really nice. If you are thinking of cleaning up the buttons (ie, using less of them) I am using multidirectional tacts for the C buttons and Dpad and they feel GREAT! I have a few extra if you want to buy them. They will be very cheap from me as apposed to buying them off Digikey and paying International Shipping...

Also, I topped my C "stick" with a PSP nub cap (I also have extras of these) and it feels excellent. Like it's supposed to be like this.

No thanks, i wanna keep all of the buttons origional.

I only have to of the stupid gamebit screws off of my n64, they are a pain!

OEM Analog stick? :(
Have fun enjoying your portable for a year... then you can't sprint in game anymore, only sneak...

dsv101 said:
I am using ORIGINAL btns/joystick, toast decided to draw what he felt like. :p
Original Equipment Manufacturer. OEM.

The OEM analog stick is the original analog stick. Hidio was stating that the original joystick is very crappy, which it is. It gets really wobbly quite fast. Third party sticks are better.

Back