Dragon Warrior 2 NES

banditpaw1

Just picked up a boxed copy from goodwill for 8 dollars from good will because It looked pretty cool, Anyone know anything about this game? Is it any good? Its an RPG By Enix so I figured it couldn't be that bad but I've been wrong before.

A boxed copy of any NES game is always a cool find these days... Maybe not a worth-its-weight-in-gold one, but cool none the less. As for the game, I've heard the name before but I've never seen it played. Most NES games in the RPG genre are fun though. Even if only for the, "lol look how bad this is," effect.

Also, I had no idea you still were on the forums, banditpaw... I saw your name on the front page and was like, "Oh Heck yeah, I'm posting today." Feels like middle school again. :p

Dragon Warrior 2 is a good game, it's a pure grindfest however like most 80's JRPGs so if you give it a go, you're gonna have to deal with that.

Basement_Modder said:
A boxed copy of any NES game is always a cool find these days... Maybe not a worth-its-weight-in-gold one, but cool none the less. As for the game, I've heard the name before but I've never seen it played. Most NES games in the RPG genre are fun though. Even if only for the, "lol look how bad this is," effect.

Also, I had no idea you still were on the forums, banditpaw... I saw your name on the front page and was like, "Oh Heck yeah, I'm posting today." Feels like middle school again. :p

The main reason I got it was because the box was there.
And Normally I just lurked since I've been a bit lazy, but I've noticed the forums have gotten slower so I figured I should stop being so lazy and be a more active, I missed this place (even if its people probably don't miss me lol).

Kickback said:
Dragon Warrior 2 is a good game, it's a pure grindfest however like most 80's JRPGs so if you give it a go, you're gonna have to deal with that.

I don't particularly mind grinding so much as long as it doesn't get too bad.

Me and a friend drove all around Connecticut the other day and went to retro game stores and GoodWills and this was my most interesting find. Speaking of which I should put my finds in that thread....

Back