netplay ps2 controller repair?

Hi I had been shortening the wires on my net play controller to do a custom game console but when I was desoldering I accidentally bumped this one electronic but I do not know what it was. I have tried replacing it with one that looked similar from another old but different controller and no results, but then I found some have different values with a voltmeter. Unfortunately I couldn't read anything off the chip as the top was melted. I've checked around and I think its called a rxb chip.
This keyboard controller worked fine with usb connection to raspberry pi before perfectly then after it will read that its there and the lights on front will turn on but all controls are non responsive. it was originally connected to the green acknowledge wire, also don't mind the colors of the wires in the picture as they are a strip I had.
it originally looked like the part to the right with the 3 contact points.
would anyone know what this is and if it can be bypassed?
lkeypad_zps6dia7vkw.jpg

wiring_zpsudg5hn5m.jpg

IMG_20151111_115420_zpso243u2a0.jpg

I'm assuming you mean the component marked Q4 on the board, which I am fairly certain is a transistor. They are usually very specialized, and as such can be very hard to replace, especially if you don't know the values printed on the top of it, so if I'm being totally honest, you may be better off just getting another one and trying again. I can't even remember how many devices have breathed their last on my operating table..

Back