Cartridge copier?

EDIT: ignore my post, I replied to the wrong thread. :lol:

I don't know how it works. Look around the website.

Okay, that site is nothing but broken English and they don't quite describe wtf this thing does. Rather, if they did, all it does is transfer saves to a different storage device.

Anyone want to dumb this thing down for me?

the NEO N64 Myth cart first SPEC:

more info: http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php ... 634.0.html

* support the rom up to 512M

* support all save type except the flash save,we are working with it still,should ready soon

* support over 99% games

* download games from USB to NEO2 cart directly

* upload/overwrite game save to PC via USB directly

* can use on any N64 console, just need insert any one N64 cart for boot

You download Roms and transfer them to a type of storage device that it supports and that makes it possible to play it on an normal N64! :thumb:

Wild guess, shot in the dark here;
Is that a Z64?
And, more importantly, is that a Z64 modded to use Compact Flash cards?

Because those look like the internals of a Z64.
Modded to take Compact Flash cards.

I just want Neoflash to finish up their cart.
Them or Marshallh, both carts are going to end up costing around the same anyway.
(Marshallh's FPGA based cart would be a decent amount to make, whereas the Neoflash cart would just be pricey anyway.)

Oh how I miss the days of real simplicity in cartridge-based systems.
NES, swap in some EEPROMs.
Same with the Virtual Boy.
Or the Gameboy and Gameboy Color, swap the ROM with some Flash memory, whip up a cartridge r/w, bam.

Nowadays we got these fancy masked fellers and crazy little FPGAs running them DLDI majigger in loadin' dem MicroSD games 'n' whatsit into the whoosit and them twilight princess crazy horse name be crashin' your Wii for to make them SD go loadin' some programs and with the linux in your pocket and your touch phone curiosity be loadin' my 0xDEADBEEF.

Back