Life of Brian's Project List

Well, maybe I spoke too soon. The FC Twin plays NES games, but SNES side just won't turn on. Darn it. I've tried just about everything I can think of.

I still want to make a dual portable for my next SNES foray. I realized I posted the design I want to make a long time ago, right here: http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=23222

I envisioned a Retro Duo portable with the cartridges at right angles to each other. I still like it - maybe I will make it.
RetroDuosnesp.png

Lol @ 2008 thread; I'm getting old :tophat:

Just wanted to say that I love your SNES work. I was fortunate to buy the white zn-40 SNES for a really good price and have enjoyed it very much over the years.

nickerous said:
Just wanted to say that I love your SNES work. I was fortunate to the white zn-40 SNES for a really good price and have enjoyed it very much over the years.

Oh wow! Cool! It's still alive? Can you post a picture of it so we can see how it's held up over time? This really made my day!

Wow, that thing looks great for how long it's been built. Kudos for taking good care of it.

I would have probably eventually thrown it at a wall in a rage fit after realizing how much more difficult SNES games are than modern games. Props on the care. :p

Back