Buying some things.

Caredo

Found a buyer for the Kindle.

Things I'm looking for:
  • N64 controller or two. A/V cable.
  • Intact Xbox 360 case to replace my broken one with.
  • Power hookup for the Xbox 360.
  • Heatgun and other odds and ends (washers, screws, etc.) for x-clamp fixing/reflowing a 360.

Re: Tentative interest check/other things

I have an official N64 controller. Gimme offer.

Re: Tentative interest check/other things

$5, although I'm beginning to question the practicality in shipping me anything worth under $10 or so, since the shipping costs might actually outweigh the payment.

Re: FS: Kindle Fire. Buying some things.

Edited. Kindle is for sale. Also looking for a shell for a 360 and possibly a laptop HDD to upgrade the 80-gig PS3 I may be buying soon.

I'm going through stuff I know I have a 360 shell, I may have to work on the laptop hdd.
I have the gamecube AC adapter, and I may have a spare AV cable.

I'm going through stuff I know I have a 360 shell, I may have to work on the laptop hdd.
If by any chance you have a psp go I have a pretty cool monitor in my FS thread I could trade you.

wolborg said:
If by any chance you have a psp go I have a pretty cool monitor in my FS thread I could trade you.
Don't have one. If the xbox shell is intact/not broken at all, you have my attention.
Laptop HDD is low priority, as I don't think I'll really be needing it as much as I initially thought.

AbyssPWNS said:
If you didn't mind a modified Xbox 360 case, I have one with a built in fan and window. Looks like this.
I'll pass. Just looking for something simple/cheap, since I won't be showing the console to anyone but myself.

I don't have a "good" face-plate on the mentioned case. If that's a problem I can either work something out, or Abyss sells them at a decent price i think.

Don't need the faceplate. Pretty sure the one I ripped off this 360 will work fine.

List updated, Kindle removed.

I've got about 10 sets of machine screws+washers for fixing the Xclamps. I'll give you a couple for about tree-fiddy $1

Back