64 BOY wip Complete

Re: 64 BOY wip *UPDATE 03/20/10*

Oh yeah, I soooo knew I was right :demonpie:

Can't wait to see the finished product!

You can have music?! :gonk: I did not know this! HOW?!

Also SS, your sig, there is none more simple and epic at the same time.

except for the fact that half the info is opinionated and somewhat wrong.

mako321 said:

Well these videos are very factual and informative. Seriously, check em out and see for yourself :)

Tchay said:
mako321 said:

Well these videos are very factual and informative. Seriously, check em out and see for yourself :)

They actually are very good videos.

The only real opinionated info is on the way he likes to do things. Like he loves using tupperware and hates Frankenmodding, but that's because he's good with the tupperware and bad with bondo. :D

To each his own. But he has a lot of good ideas.

Maybe it's the power and ground bridges. Perhaps it needs more power or the ground is not strong enough. Try not bridging those and wiring them up directly.

I've fixed the problem with mario party, I've pretty much gotten them as short as I can now. I'm already in the final building stage and it's an epic battle, and I just got kicked in the crotch. 64 boy fights dirty.

nut-punch-bear.jpg

You can do it! :p

Hah, sorry - yeah I did, but I figured the one now would be more appropriate to what he said. :awesome:

I think this will become my favorite portable N64 ever. I lurve it.

Bad news everyone, this portable will not be done for a few more weeks. I wanted to finish before mgc so I could bring it there but that's just not possible to do.

I will be able to finish after but it will need some reworking, the case almost works but I need to do a lot of organization and shrinking, which will take more then a couple days. The low led circuit will have to be removed and downsized, and the batteries are external right now, the docking station is only half done at the moment. The unit is running but I don't want to post pics or a video because this is not finished and I don't want people to think it is.

Frankly I'm really burnt out from the last few weeks of work, just in the last few days I've had to resoak my soldering iron sponge a few times because I was working literally from 10am-8pm. No wonder this portable has only been 2 months in the making, way fast then my other 2.

I will be bringing this to mgc but only as an unfinished unit, there's still about a quarter inch showing and it runs on wall power. So this portable will be postponed for a couple weeks, but will be at mgc.

The nice thing is that this portable is %100 working but is so small that it needs a lot more work to get everything to fit, turns out the wire is taking up more room then I thought.

Back