Search results

1. J

[WTB] N64 Mobo & Controller

need a working motherboard & controller. Trying to slap together a quick portable soon.
  2. J

Flashforge Creator 3d Printer

iz gone
  3. J

Joey's Second GCp

With my 3D printer coming within the next week I feel as though I can finally open up this thread. Been working on the case and learning the software a bit and this is what I've come up with so far. not sure if I'm going to be keeping the case like this or not, I may create a few other...
  4. J

Ps3

yo whats up dawgs and dawgettes. looking to buy a ps3 for kinda cheap. Doesn't need to have a controller, just needs to be in working condition and have the cables with it.
  5. J

Nvidia Geforce GTX 670

Sold.
  6. J

looking for protection circuit

looking for a protection circuit used for 3.7v liPos/LiIons that has a max output rate of 30A. trying to look myself but I figured someone here may know exactly where to find what I need. any help is appreciated, please post if you know where to find it. Also trying to find a reliable and cheap...
  7. J

Las Vegas

So for graduation me and a friend will be going to Las Vegas for EDC. we are trying to stay two extra days to look around and do some things in the area. Please note we will both be under 21, but above 18. Has anyone been, and what would be some nice things to check out? I'm going to be there...
  8. J

Cheap gaming rig?

Thinking about making a cheap gaming rig, and by cheap I mean somewhere in the $300-$400 range. Not exactly sure what I should be looking for, was wondering if you guys could help me out here. Currently I have nothing but my 2TB hard drive that I could use as my main disk, but that's it.
  9. J

PS1 modchip.

not exactly trying to buy from someone here (unless they have one) but does anyone know where these are still available? or can someone possibly program one for me and send it this way?
  10. J

Potential good small speakers.

Found these on eaby, ipod/iphone fourth gen loudspeakers. These things are small as Heck. I'll be testing them out with an audio amp later this week, will post results.
  11. J

Good USB Hard Drives?

Planning on doing one sexy mod that involves a 750gb hard drive and a WODE. but before I start spending some cash I'd like to know what some good USB hard drives are. haven't used one in years and the last one I used wasn't that great. been using my HDD dock ever since I got it so I haven't even...
  12. J

WTC: OMGWTF cut

I don't currently have the right tools to do this so I'm Looking for somebody to commission to make an OMGWTF cut on a rev A/B board for me. Looking for someone who has sucessfully done it before and has some good proof :P looking to spend anywhere from 40-70 dollars. Don't need any extra wiring...
  13. J

Homemade USB SNES controller.`

Basically gonna be following this: http://www.instructables.com/id/SNES-Te ... 3-Gamepad/ plovers thread for commissioning one with available storage on it got me interested, and why wouldn't I want more of that original feel? :P Just got my teensy in today, just waiting for my superpad to...
  14. J

Cure for boredom worklog.

go ahead and guess, it's pretty easy to figure out what its gonna be. not a portable, that narrows it down a bit.
  15. J

Psp 3000 9g ofw 6.6 downgrade

Never messed with a psp other than the 1000 models so im not sure how to do this. I have confirmes that it is 9G but thats about it. dont know how i can possibly downgrade for a permanent cfw. Anyone here know how to?
  16. J

Cut board seems to not be working correctly

I've gotten this board to boot up twice after cutting it, both times on accident and I'm not quite sure how i did it. the chips do get hot when turned on, but I'm getting no video or audio signals even when connected to the chip, wiikey doesn't seem to boot up, only did on those two times i got...
  17. J

Frontlit Gameboy Color

Meant to do this a while ago, so I decided to do it now that I had the parts, and am still waiting on parts for the gamecube. Looks better in person, the light kinda drowns out the screen in pictures. There is a switch that turns the LEDs on/off for if you want to play in daylight on the top of...
  18. J

anyone got a dead rev c board they could send my way?

more importantly I need this chip. mine crapped out on me and I don't have an extra board to pull one off of.
  19. J

any reason why this cut board isn't workin? Rev. C

Cut it using the rev.c guide, and actually cut less than ashen did in his picture. wired up power and for some reason it isn't turning on, any ideas? sanded the edges of the board to make sure that the layers were not touching.
  20. J

WTB: Wiikey compatible cube

anyone got a cube (just the mobo) that has at least an ipl of 1.1? preferably rev a/b.
Back