WTC: OMGWTF cut

Joeyjoe9876

Frequent Poster
I don't currently have the right tools to do this so I'm Looking for somebody to commission to make an OMGWTF cut on a rev A/B board for me. Looking for someone who has sucessfully done it before and has some good proof :p looking to spend anywhere from 40-70 dollars. Don't need any extra wiring done, and I will supply you with a board.

I got your PM joey, sorry for my late reply. If you just need the board cut send it my way and I'll get it done for just the cost of shipping.

Joeyjoe9876 said:
I don't currently have the right tools to do this so I'm Looking for somebody to commission to make an OMGWTF cut on a rev A/B board for me. Looking for someone who has sucessfully done it before and has some good proof :p looking to spend anywhere from 40-. Don't need any extra wiring done, and I will supply you with a board.

hay joeyjoe, so since you don't have the right tools, this is for cutting the board? not for soldering, wiring etc
so does this mean that you will or won't be able to do my commission?

just wondering.

Ashen said:
I got your PM joey, sorry for my late reply. If you just need the board cut send it my way and I'll get it done for just the cost of shipping.

so, ashen if i wanted to trim my gc board, i can send it to you for a shipping cost?
aslo, how much would a commission on wiring two memory cards, sliming down heatsink, wiring wiikey fusion to gc and removing the bottom ports costin total + shipping?

Ashen said:

this

so commission total + shipping for all this:

+ wire my wiikey to my gc,
+ remove the three bottom ports on side B (GBA port/Highspeed port/broadband port)
+ making the gc heat sink smaller in size (to save space)
+ wiring my gc memory card to memport one
+ wiring another gc memory card to memport two if needed for more space!!!!

sounds cool with me :)

i'll PM you when i have the 200$ for the commission so i can send it to you.

how's that sound, ashen?
we have a deal?

gamer

Back