Search results

1. Noah

FS: AG64

This unit has been sitting on my shelf for quite a while and rather than scrap it for parts, I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in picking it up for a good price. Case is not my best work. The specs on this thing are pretty decent though: 5000mAh Batteryspace flat cells for a...
  2. Noah

For Sale: Aurelio's GC+ Boards

http://forums.modretro.com/index.php?threads/wip-custom-gc-controller.15006/ North/South America: https://bitbuilt.net/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=59 Europe...
  3. Noah

Noah's JB64

It's complete! Besides a few small things I want to do to it, my latest N64P is hot off the workbench. Features: • 3.5" LCD • RAM Swapped Revision 5 Motherboard • 1st party controller with Atmega328P for converting the analog signals • JB-55 Polycase Enclosure • D-Pad and L button Worklog...
  4. Noah

Pi 3

http://hackaday.com/2016/02/28/introduc ... erry-pi-3/ Seems like the more the specs increase the closer we get to a usable form of emulation station for things like N64 and PS1.
  5. Noah

ZN-40 CNC Commission

1. I ship you ZN 2. I send you the monies 3. You CNC ZN-40 to glorious N64 perfection 4. You ship back 2 me 5. ??? 6. Profit PM me if you've got a CNC machine, I'd love someone in the community to do it rather than outsource work.
  6. Noah

Noah acquires the GCVITA

Much sexiness to come.
  7. Noah

New style for the forum

So recently I got kind of sick of subsilver and decided to make a new style. It's based off of a World of Warcraft style (hence the gold borders and odd fonts) but when it's done it'll be all MR-ed out. If it's something most of the active community would like to see I'll continue working on it...
  8. Noah

Noah's Kickass Raspberry Pi DMG Portable

So I bought a Pi. It's pretty *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing bad ass. Know whats even more bad ass? A portable Raspberry Pi. So basically, I'm taking a DMG shell, adding in some new controls with dual sliders, ABXY, D-Pad, and four buttons on the back for full compatibility with all games. Buttons on the back will...
  9. Noah

Cheaper Polycase cases on Mouser?

These are mainly for people overseas. The prices for US customers with be roughly the same. JB-35: http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bud-Industries/PC-11535/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMsrGrAVj6eTvVweeu2ACy7zTZZaZPvtNA4%3d Close to JB-55...
  10. Noah

How to get 3.3v for your N64P

So a lot of the other guides around that had a diagram similar to this one have since died, so here you all go: You'll need: - A PTH08080 (Texas instruments) - A 100uF 16v or higher capacitor - A 1.87k resistor Wire up to N64 like so: You're done. I'd recommend using a multimeter to...
  11. Noah

New GameCube Sticky

Okay, so as a lot of you know, we are currently working on bringing the stickies back from the dead. I've updated the GC sticky to include an idea for a new layout of organization, centering the page, making it look a spiffy, etc. We want your feedback on the new design, and also what you guys...
  12. Noah

GameBoy Macro

This guide is for making your own Gameboy Macro Essentially a bottom screen only DS original with the top screen cut off. Let me Explain a few things to save you some trouble: Please use a DS that turns on and preferably has the top screen still attached. If your DS turns on fully, great. If...
  13. Noah

Software & ROM Hacks Mega-Sticky

To be updated soon...
  14. Noah

A couple GC things

I need: 1 GC motherboard, must be working (obvi) rev doesn't matter to me. 1 Wiikey fusion/WASP Fusion, must be complete and working Sellsellsell
  15. Noah

Noah's GCP

Unnamed for now. I'll do that later, or leave suggestions. :P After finishing the LCube, I wanted to do something much, much smaller than that beast, I just didn't have the time until now. Pics.... today! :palmer: Whoops sideways pic Also, for anyone wondering the controls are epoxied in...
  16. Noah

ModRetro Information Reformation

Okay, so currently as ModRetro stands, there is a lot of good information on the forums. However, just because it is there, it doesn't mean it's necessarily jumping out at you when you go onto a subforum. For example, Bush recently made a pinout for GameCube controller ports on the Wii, and I...
  17. Noah

Fried Wii?

So I went to turn on my Wii today, and nothing. Tried a different power source, again nothing. Both power sources were working fine, etc etc. The U19 reg (right next to the wireless card) gets super hot upon turning the system on. Not sure if this has happened to anyone, already ordered a couple...
  18. Noah

WTB: Wii

Just need the motherboard, nothing fancy. Ports on/off doesn't matter to me, as long as you know it works, I want it. Also will be needing the daughter board for the disc drive
  19. Noah

CNC'ing some ZN cases

So I've recently switched over to ZN cases (40 and 45) for my Wii laptop, and was wondering if someone would be able to CNC them for me. I'd happily pay shipping both ways and whatever you think is fair for the process. PM me please.
  20. Noah

Wii won't play any games?

So I have a Wii (RVL-CPU-40) and whenever I try and load up a game, doesn't matter if it's Wii, GC, Virtual Console, and even Wii64, I just get a black screen. When I use USB LoaderGX my flash drive will just blink for a little bit, and then stop. I don't have the eject button wired up, I...
Back