Noah's GCP

Noah

Frequent Poster
Unnamed for now. I'll do that later, or leave suggestions. :p

After finishing the LCube, I wanted to do something much, much smaller than that beast, I just didn't have the time until now.

Pics.... today! :palmer:
UhW87M1l.jpg
3UvQoxdl.jpg

RBNfZWHl.jpg

Whoops sideways pic

Also, for anyone wondering the controls are epoxied in and then bondo is used over it to fill any imperfections. I'll need to sand down what is on top now, I'll post pictures of it primed by tomorrow.

Originally planned on a DD, decided to not put it in as carrying around discs is a pain. Plus the space it will free up will probably go to batteries. Not much here yet as I need to buy pretty much everything but the case, but lots more will be coming soon, so stay tuned.

Oh, and please leave color suggestions. Not really sure what I should use.

Awesome! I can't wait to see how this will turn out,
And how about black and white?

Case is primed. Putting on the first coat tomorrow. It'll be navy blue, by the way.
SUdWcj5l.jpg

That case is one of the most sexiest things i have ever seen, and navy
blue would actually look really good for this type of case
great job Noah!

SpecialHam said:
Looks great! Is it going to have mono audio or is that a vent? :D
Mono audio. There is a GC Logo cut out on the back that will serve as the main exhaust. Might do an air intake vent on the top, not sure yet.

Surprisingly the mono audio isn't as bad as some might think, especially when it's playing right at your face.

Hey noah In the first image oh the worklog was the case made out of acrylic plastic?

No idea, it was a box that a bunch of resistors and LEDs came in from radioshack, thought it would make a nice case.

Did you use the white krylon fusion to prime the case then used the blue for
the navy blue colour?

Back