Do you like the new sticky layout?

• Yes, do it for the other ones too!

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No, change it back.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noah

Frequent Poster
Okay, so as a lot of you know, we are currently working on bringing the stickies back from the dead. I've updated the GC sticky to include an idea for a new layout of organization, centering the page, making it look a spiffy, etc.

We want your feedback on the new design, and also what you guys would like to see in the stickies. Currently, they are a collection of links to threads on the forums. Not sure what else can be added here personally, but that's where you all come in. Leave us ideas below!

Also, I am not done going through the finished projects section for portables/other mods so if you don't see yours stickied yet, it'll probably be soon. Feel free to PM me your thread link though.

Noah said:
Okay, so as a lot of you know, we are currently working on bringing the stickies back from the dead. I've updated the GC sticky to include an idea for a new layout of organization, centering the page, making it look a spiffy, etc.

We want your feedback on the new design, and also what you guys would like to see in the stickies. Currently, they are a collection of links to threads on the forums. Not sure what else can be added here personally, but that's where you all come in. Leave us ideas below!

As they are now, seperated in sections, I like them. The overview is good. The major problem is that some contain dead image links. That would definitly need some solving!

Maybe add a Wiki of some sort where all info is easily accesable.

A wiki is being discussed. I know there was one many years ago, but I'm not sure how it would work with all of the information that we have now. I mean it would be nice, but how exactly would you go about splitting up the consoles onto different pages? If there was only one page per console it would be massive.

Noah said:
A wiki is being discussed. I know there was one many years ago, but I'm not sure how it would work with all of the information that we have now. I mean it would be nice, but how exactly would you go about splitting up the consoles onto different pages? If there was only one page per console it would be massive.

One page should definitly be commited to all the different type of Gamecube Revisions "Mobo's"
I live in a PAL region and can say for 100% sure that there are some differences between NTSC and PAL boards

Back