Search results

1. zaxxon

Custom Gameboy and Other Video Game Items For Sale

FOR SALE The "smoothboy": *Gameboy in sanded down casing complete with PCB Mount Pro Sound V2, Variable Clock v4, new buttons from asmretro, and replacement screen cover. I am also selling my synthboy + (black and pink version), mssiah, xbox 360, ps3, ps1, gamecube games, ps3 games...
  2. zaxxon

[FS]Gameboy Color and GB Pocket Shell

Zaxxon's For Sale Page (Miscellaneous items) Green Gameboy pocket shell for sale ($3)(shipping not included): Pinkish Red Gameboy Color with pre drilled holes for rca mod and prepared for frontlight ($15)(shipping not included): PM me if you're interested
  3. zaxxon

First gameboy pocket mod!

This is my first time modding a gameboy pocket and I'm really happy with how it turned out :D.: *includes orange backlight (normal polarization), internal prosound, and new screen cover with plastic seal still on.
  4. zaxxon

WTB: 2 Greyboys for $27 shipped

I was just wondering if anyone is willing to part with 2 greyboys for $27 shipped. They don't have to be in great condition and I'm fine if there are some missing vertical lines. If the missing lines are horizontal however then I don't want them. Thanks, zaxxon'd
  5. zaxxon

Blue and Green Gameboys

White and Green Gameboy : *(4th in jack and green backlight) White and Blue Gameboy : *(4th in jack and blue backlight)
  6. zaxxon

[WTB] two greyboys for $37 shipped

Yup i was just wondering if anyone is willing to part with two greyboys for 37 dollars Thanks, zaxxon'd
  7. zaxxon

"Blue Stone" Gameboy

This is an original game boy system (DMG-01) modified with a VC series white backlight (not inverted) from asm retro. It also includes 1/8th in prosound modification and a new screen cover (plastic seal still over it). The game boy is housed in a custom case from kitsch bent which is painted...
  8. zaxxon

MelonBoy

This is my MelonBoy (it reminds me of a watermelon): It's complete with 1/8th in prosound, translucent pink buttons, pink screen cover, and pink v3 backlight.
  9. zaxxon

My first completed gameboy

My first completed gameboy complete with 1/8TH in prosound, yellow v3 kitsch backlight, and ltc pitch module :D. Id like to thank the following people for helping me with the ltc pitch module: *Apeflax *12ianma *dsv101 (kind of haha) *Alley Beach *Justinthursday Your all awesome in my mind...
  10. zaxxon

Missing Horizontal lines on DMG screen

I was just wondering if there is a way to fix this ,and if not what are some good ways of preventing it? I had the idea that replacing the caps might fix it but I'm not sure. Any type of feedback or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, zaxxon'd
  11. zaxxon

3.7v battery, its charger, and pcb

Would this charger and this pcb work for this battery? battery: http://www.batteryspace.com/polymerli-i ... isted.aspx EDIT: I changed the battery, haha yah i'm stupid sometimes charger: http://www.batteryspace.com/smartcharge ... isted.aspx pcb: http://www.batteryspace.com/PCB-for-3.7 ...
  12. zaxxon

WTB: Clear DMG

Hello there, just wondering if any of you have a clear DMG I could buy? Thanks, zaxxon'd
  13. zaxxon

Rechargeable DMG

RECHARGEABLE DMG PROJECT THREAD [Thursday May 09, 2013] So here are the pictures of the inside: And a picture of what it looks like currently when all closed up: [Sun May 05, 2013 10:40 pm] I finished this project and this is what the working unit looks like: charger not plugged in...
  14. zaxxon

Good gauge wire for gameboy

is this a good gauge wire for modding a gameboy http://www.radioshack.com/product/index ... Id=2062640
  15. zaxxon

Gameboy games memory gone?

Yesterday i took zelda out of my gameboy and when i put it back in the memory was gone. Is this a problem with my gameboy or the game itself ?
  16. zaxxon

Gameboy games memory gone?

Gameboy games, they're great but when i took Zelda out of my gameboy a couple days ago the memory was wiped off completely. Gasp! I was wondering if anyone knows how to prevent this besides never taking a game out once its in. Is there something wrong with my gameboy or is it the game? Thanks
  17. zaxxon

What type of wire is this?

What kind of wire is this and where could I get some?
  18. zaxxon

coleco vision trouble

I just recently brought up my coleco vision from my basement and when i hooked it all up it would constantly press the side buttons. And its not the controllers that i think are the problem but rather the player one port because no matter what controller i plug into it i still find this problem...
  19. zaxxon

My first backlight, great now where's the picture?

Yep i did my first gameboy backlight but I ran into one problem it wont show anything on the screen. I took off the back polarized film then replaced the front one with a new one. And when the backlight isn't in place it shows picture when the polarized films are put back so its not the ribbon...
  20. zaxxon

would this be a good battery for a gcp?

i was just wonderin if i used 4 of these batteries would it be good for a gcp www.batteryspace.com/customizepolymerli ... ensor.aspx
Back