Search results

1. Z

WTS(cheap) unfinished GCP + parts/things

I haven't touched any of this in a long time, and I don't even know if people still use these kinds of things anymore but I need to get rid of it. The Gamecube was my only attempt at a portable, which I never actually finished. All the parts are here and working (minus the screen) though it...
  2. Z

FS: Snes Mini mother board

I have this mother board in mint condition with a few of the hookups already in place. It's not often you find a Snes mini so when I saw this I got it real quick, but never found the time to get very far in the project so i'm selling again. $30 shipped / OBO (any offers welcome)
  3. Z

PS3 WVI

I am in the planning stage for a Ps3 WVI; so this is the plan: I'm using a PSP as my base, taking a Ps3 controller and franken-casing the two halves onto the sides, and move the analog sticks down to make room for the screen. This will keep the triggers intact, as well as providing room for the...
  4. Z

Cutting the PS3 controller

Can this be done at all? I'm looking at doing a PS3 WVI and am wondering dimensions of the controller as well as if it can be cut at all? I want to try to fit this into a PSP1000 case so the cut would have to be around the 4face buttons because I want to keep the pressure sensibility
  5. Z

Gamecube Advance SP

I have a worklog of this on Benheck as well, and I'm not going to transfer over ALL the pictures so if you want to see all t he pictures I ever took of this thing the link is in my sig. So i came up with this name, with the help of my brother, because of the system's shape and resemblance to...
  6. Z

Screen for WVI

I'm trying to make a WVI and need a screen with the lowest possible input voltage. Any recommendations?
  7. Z

PsOne screen heaphone jack?

I need to know how to wire a headphone jack either from the PsOne screen itself or directly from the gamecube. I have this headphone jack: http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product. ... ct=2740246
  8. Z

PSone screen headphone jack help

I need to know how to wire a headphone jack either from the PsOne screen itself or directly from the gamecube. I have this headphone jack: http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&product=2740246
  9. Z

Looking for a lipo charger

I'm looking for a lipo charger that can charger 3 cell batteries. Not looking for the fanciest thing out there. Just one that will work. PM me with watchya got :)
  10. Z

GC power supply making strange noises?

When I went to test my standard GC power supply with my portable(i'm not including batteries yet) the system wouldn't work at all and the power supply made noises on the inside. They kind of sounded like something was shorting out. Anyone had this happen before?
  11. Z

Got any advice?

I've gotten back to my portable, the Gamecube Advance SP, recently and I need some advice on a few parts I should get. I need two potentiometers for between the power supply and the PSOne screen, and another for between the mobo the PSOne screen along the video cable. I don't know how the...
  12. Z

FS: Almost full SNESp KIT

I was planning on building this SNESp upon completion of my GCp... which never happened. lol Anyway I have no use for it now but I could use the money so I'm selling it. Snes mini motherboard w/ leads ($40) Prices DO NOT include shipping
  13. Z

SNESp - commision me!

I have had plenty of modding experience in the past and would like to make and sell a SNESp now :D I am asking $300 for the finished product. The parts I have: Gameboy advance hard carry case(will be used for the casing) SNES mini mothermoard 2x 3.7v 6400mah Li-po batteries - will provide a...
  14. Z

PS3 Controller Case

Has anyone ever seen or made a clear PS3 controller case? If not, how hard/expensive would it be to have one made?
  15. Z

WTB: PSone LCD screen (BOUGHT)

I am looking to spend no more than $40 USD shipped. Please PM me with any offers :lol:
Back