Got any advice?

Zeflis

I've gotten back to my portable, the Gamecube Advance SP, recently and I need some advice on a few parts I should get.

I need two potentiometers for between the power supply and the PSOne screen, and another for between the mobo the PSOne screen along the video cable. I don't know how the ratings work and I don't want one from digi-key because they charged me over $40 just in shipping charges for $7 worth of parts last time I bought from them. So preferably something accessible like Amazon.com would be good.

Also what's the best way to power the PSOne screen? diagrams are much appreciated also but not necessary

couldnt in theory you just take the twelve volt line from your regulator and wire it to the screen or would that cause too much of an amp draw?

sweet thanks guys. I knew directly putting 12v to the screen would fry and I haven't done that.

How many of those things would I need and how do I wire them in? It just kind of threw me off with the third prong :S

One pin is for ground, one for input voltage and one for output voltage. Just google "L7808 datasheet" that will get you the pinout.

so I can just connect the ground to the system`s ground and the input and output will just be soldered directly along the power line right

Back