PSone screen headphone jack help

No i'm pretty sure it doesn't. The screen just plugs directly into the PsOne and has speakers to give out the sound. I only got the motherboard and screen anyway, not the whole casing

It does. When A headphone is plugged in, it will give out sound ONLY to the headphones.

I started to type this on Benheck, but that site sucks balls. So I'm posting it here:
Why do you want potentiometers between your power supply and your screen? :confused:

Do you mean to say "step down voltage regulator" between power supply and ps1 screen? If so, you will want a switching regulator. http://www.ebay.com/itm/AX3022-Based-Sw ... 2304922dab

You don't need a pot between your mobo and ps1 screen (unless you are using a PAL board). But even then, I'm pretty sure you just wire your composite lines up, ground to ground, and left and right audio to their respective spots on the board.

As for powering the PS1 screen? I'd recommend a battery. :p

And yes the PS1 screen has a headphone jack. It will be green. Look for Mario's 7" screen'd portable N64. Somewhere in that thread he explains how they are wired up (if you decide to relocate it).

oooooooohhhhhhh I see know :hand: I only got the board when I bought it. And I just looked on Google images and the heaphone jack is not part of the board :wtf:

Could someone look for the pinouts of left/right audio and ground for the heaphone jack then? 'Cause I don't have the board to trace them.

Zeflis said:
Could someone look for the pinouts of left/right audio and ground for the heaphone jack then? 'Cause I don't have the board to trace them.

Reread my post.

It sound like you're talking about powering the PSOne screen. That issue isn't the one i'm currently dealing with, just the headphone jack :confused:

Back