Search results

1. D

Benchmark

Thanks bic and desmin. I'll look into those.
  2. D

Benchmark

I need to benchmark my friend's laptop. Is there a good site I can use for it?
  3. D

Cleaning CD's (For any console/PC) The cheap way!

I heard that alcohol was bad for discs. Something about being self-drying. Is this true?
  4. D

Rising Sun Gameboy Pocket

I've seen some amazing paint jobs on here. This inspires me to do some painting myself. What is some good paint and can it be bought at walmart? But yeah this one is really cool. Better cause I love the rising sun.
  5. D

Gamebit Security Tool (3.5mm or 4.8mm)

Well, I got the pen trick to work. I decided I would replace all the special screws with phillips screws when I'm done. I'll try to make my own when I get my file set from harbor freight(five of them, diamond tipped, $4-5) Thank you.
  6. D

VGA to those yellow input plug things

Ok. I guess I can just wait to save up $120 and get a new tv at walmart. The one I want has a vga/rgb port. Also s-video.
  7. D

I'm not going to make one. I haven't got patience for flax even if I could do it. Really I just want to get rid of my monitor and save space. I have no money so I guess my only option is to wait. Oh well. Thanks anyway though.
  8. D

Disregarding everything. I decided to cut a vga/rgb(whatever it's called)cable in half and expose about 3 inches. I also have a yellow plug wire with about 3in. exposed. I'm assuming that I need to put something in between because I have the 1 wire(yellow plug) to the multiple wires(cable.) I...
  9. D

When using super glue...

If my skin dries out, that's too bad. I'll put lotion on it. Not to worried about the irritating part, I get that normally. I've got some nerve damage. If I get any inside my skin from a cut or something I'll let you guys know what happens.
  10. D

I'll give it another shot then. I have to replace my pokemon gold battery anyway. I also want to figure out how to make one like that. The metal thing there.
  11. D

joey- The pens didn't work. brunoip- That's awesome. I would try that but I don't think I have any tools that would do it.
  12. D

I might give that a try. I only have 16,000,000 cheap pens.
  13. D

Yeah..... That's ok, I haven't the time. I haven't got the money either though... Otherwise I'd have bought one and not bothered posting this. But I think I'll save that for another time.
  14. D

Screen replacement for my mp3 player.

The volume knob thing might look different because the piece that goes on it(the ridged thingy.) isn't there. No case parts or buttons in pic.
  15. D

Is there anything I could use instead of this? I don't see myself being able to buy one of these anytime soon.
  16. D

It's a sansa e260. But yeah, I've had it forever. And it's been broken for a while. Just decided to mess with it.
  17. D

Christ... I don't have that kind of money. But it really wouldn't hurt to try this though.
  18. D

Modem board. I was bored.

I am a pyro. And that would be fun.
  19. D

Ok then. That would make it easier though I imaging because wouldn't all the things be the same pretty much? Just different spots.
Back