Recent content by Spoleyo

1. Spoleyo

First Gamecube Portable Question

If you a SNES readily available, I would do that. Challenging but easier and you will learn a lot of the basic information that will help you in future projects. However, n64 is doable.
  2. Spoleyo

PSX Portable

I never had time to update this yesterday, but the first two images are a battery indicator circuit, and have nothing to do with protecting the batteries from over charging or over discharging etc. the second and third pic are mobos for another device that I kept in the same pile, and...
  3. Spoleyo

PSX Portable

Some pics of the PCB: Sorry for the poor focus, but does anyone think they see how to wire this thing? Spoleyo
  4. Spoleyo

PSX Portable

Thanks Mawiie! Quick update: Not gunna have the time to get a new soldering iron today so I'm working on my battery game. I have a few options. I have a pack of about 12 small cells in series with a 7.2V 5000mAh reading. I also have two pairs of larger cells (4 cells) that in pairs give off...
  5. Spoleyo

Manu's GC portable - soon complete

Hmmm...I've never seen the D-pad above the analog on a Gcp before. Interesting...
  6. Spoleyo

Playstation 1 Fat Portable Guide

Very useful and informative guide. Many people don't build playstation portables as they can be played on a psp full speed. Those that do make them tend to use the psone rather than the psx anyway. Great guide though I found it very useful! Spoleyo
  7. Spoleyo

First Gamecube Portable Question

First, if this is your first portable, I highly recommend a different console. Gamecubes can be tough. Second, if this is something you are committed to doing, I suggest you start your own worklog that way you can ask questions and they are all in the same thread. Third, yes those batteries...
  8. Spoleyo

PSX Portable

So I've been involved in the portablizing community for about 5 years and have never actually built my own, and it frustrates me every day. So today, I set off on putting together a little psx portable out of some supplies I have laying around the house. I didn't get much progress done today as...
  9. Spoleyo

N64 Portable

I'm trying to get some money to build my own, so there's really no need to keep this around anymore. For those who recognize it yes this was made by shockslayer back two years ago and it functions as if it was made yesterday. It's tough to see this thing go so just shoot me a PM and if I hear a...
  10. Spoleyo

smart charger question

Well it depends on what charge port you included with your PCB. If you have the port that fits this particular charger then yes you should have no problem. Spoleyo
  11. Spoleyo

Another screen question

I got my hands on another screen, a 7 in. one from some gadget I found at a garage sale. I'm planning on making a quick project using it but I'm a bit unfamiliar with this screen and I don't have the knowledge to know how to wire this 100%. There are about 5 or 6 wires that went from the board...
  12. Spoleyo

Psone Screen Trouble

So I have a psone screen I connect to junk I find that I get interested in and like to hook up to a tiny screen, and then eventually remove it. I usually go for small Atari remakes that run off AAs and have the video and audio chords. So I wired up my screen like I have in the past and then...
  13. Spoleyo

WBFS Manager and Wiikey Fusion

I have been going crazy trying to get this to work, since I have a Mac. I finally got my hands on a pc and downloaded WBFS Manager 4.0 and immediately formatted the sd card, and added my games through WBFS too. Since the wiikey was already updated to 1.5, I didn't bother. I start it up and go...
  14. Spoleyo

N64 Games

Now that I'm settled in my new house and in need of some more n64 games for my portable, this was the first place that came to mind. Some games I'm in need of: Majoras mask* Ocarina of time Paper mario* Super Mario 64 Pokemon stadium 2 *=most wanted If you have any other games your willing...
  15. Spoleyo

E3 2012

Microsoft will indeed be pushing kinect. Sony will be relaxed, I'm assuming they'll push new features with vita and games since right now my vita is collecting dust For Nintendo, this should be big. They will deffinetly not mention a 3DS lite, but will be showing 3D games. Not only that, but I...
Back