WBFS Manager and Wiikey Fusion

Spoleyo

I have been going crazy trying to get this to work, since I have a Mac. I finally got my hands on a pc and downloaded WBFS Manager 4.0 and immediately formatted the sd card, and added my games through WBFS too. Since the wiikey was already updated to 1.5, I didn't bother. I start it up and go into the wiikey menu where both the games appear (one is PAL and I don't know if it matters, but the NTSC one is the one I'm trying) but when I start it up the gamecube logo forms like at startup and that's all I get.

I have been trying I figure this out all day I feel like I'm doing nothing wrong

I also tried the update anyway by putting v1.5 on, installing, and rebooting but I still get the same problem so I don't know what it is and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Spoleyo

Spoleyo bought my first gamecube portable. It was all in correct order when i sent it. If for some reason something has happened to the hardware, I'm willing to take the portable back, fix anything if anything, and return it free of charge :). It helps that we only live an hour apart too!

gman said:
If for some reason something has happened to the hardware, I'm willing to take the portable back, fix anything if anything, and return it free of charge :).

GC properly recognizes WKF as a disc drive and boots into WKF menu with SD card contents displayed.....
very very unlikely to be a hardware issue...

@Spoleyo
there is a very little known bug in the WBFS manager which can cause strange issues like this...also WBFS formatting should not be used to "wipe clean" your SD card...i wrote a little bit about this at GCforever...

you should completely format the SD card with windows (fat or fat32) then format again with WBFS manager and load your isos back onto the SD card...try it again and report your results

Back