Xbox One

I actually think the new xbox sounds promising. Just wait for all the games and exclusives announced at E3 and people will be changing there minds. I especially like the new controller its like the original xbox controller combined with the 360 controller. Its definatly my favourite of the next gen consoles so far . People are being very judgmental about it so far and sounds like they just complain about anything they can think of. I dont get why people hate on it for having extra media center like capabilities, its still going to play games.

All Microsoft has to do is pull some popular sequels out of the bag, like Nintendo have been doing for 30 years.

Halo 5
Halo 5 3D
Halo 5 3Di
Halo 5 3DS
Halo 5 3DSi
Halo 5 Party Smash Brothers
Halo 5 Party Smash Brothers 2
Halo 5 Party Smash Brothers 3D
Halo 5 Party Smash Brothers kart racing
Halo 5 Party Smash Brothers kart racing 64
Halo 5 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood
Halo 5 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 2
Halo 5 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 3D
Halo 5 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 3DS
Halo 5 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 3DSi
Halo 5 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood kart racing
Halo 6
Halo 6 3D
Halo 6 3Di
Halo 6 3DS
Halo 6 3DSi
Halo 6 Party Smash Brothers
Halo 6 Party Smash Brothers 2
Halo 6 Party Smash Brothers 3D
Halo 6 Party Smash Brothers kart racing
Halo 6 Party Smash Brothers kart racing 64
Halo 6 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood
Halo 6 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 2
Halo 6 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 3D
Halo 6 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 3DS
Halo 6 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 3DSi
Halo 6 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood kart racing
Halo 7
Halo 7 3D
Halo 7 3Di
Halo 7 3DS
Halo 7 3DSi
Halo 7 Party Smash Brothers
Halo 7 Party Smash Brothers 2
Halo 7 Party Smash Brothers 3D
Halo 7 Party Smash Brothers kart racing
Halo 7 Party Smash Brothers kart racing 64
Halo 7 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood
Halo 7 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 2
Halo 7 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 3D
Halo 7 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 3DS
Halo 7 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood 3DSi
Halo 7 Haunted Halo: Revenge of the Flood kart racing

^This is not a true SS post.
I can tell because it's a little out of character, and there is no

SS

Man, I really hope they pull their heads out of their asses and take away the retarded restrictions.
Aint nobody got time for installing a game to this thing.

ProgMetalMan said:
>Exclusives
>Xbox

You like Nintendo, who do nothing but remake Ocarina of Time and SMB3 over and over again, and then when they take their franchises in another direction (Other M) people do nothing but Sega endlessly about how Samus now has a personality.

So yeah.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/22/xbox- ... onnection/

Let's see how long before we get reports of spying with Kinect.

Kickback said:
You like Nintendo, who do nothing but remake Ocarina of Time and SMB3 over and over again, and then when they take their franchises in another direction (Other M) people do nothing but Sega endlessly about how Samus now has a personality.

In his defense, Nintendo exclusives are the only ones really worth anything, even as rehashed as they can be (which is debatable anyway, with the exception of Mario/Pokemon). Yeah, there's Uncharted and the like, but it's not enough to make someone get a PS4 or XB1 versus a PC.

Nintendo has good exclusives on the Wii, like Xenoblade and that but their key franchise games are nowhere near as good as Nintendo fans seem to believe them to be, they are mostly just alright.

Exclusive games these days are pretty flax, probably due to the fact that back in the day developers we're programming for different beasts all the while so most devs didn't have the manpower to port all the while, where as today they need maximum returns.

I wish there was just one dedicated standard for each gaming generation and then manufacturers could just make consoles with whatever extras they want, like DVD/BD players. I mean, there really might as well be, with them just being dumbed down HTPCs getting the same ports this generation.

Meh, I'll stick with PC gaming. Might have to build a new PC though as my laptop is beginning to show it's age. It only plays BioShock Infinite on medium :(

One point I want to make is that people here are complaining that the One won't allow for used gaming, yet most hear don't complain about it when using Steam on their PCs.

Steam sells it's games at prices comparable to their age, allowing you to get the discounts that used games have.
You also don't have to replace your library with every steam update and can play older games. You know, like being "backwards compatible."

Oh, you also don't have to buy physical media to use Steam.
Or a new device

That said, it sucks not being able to lend your games to people or sell you license to games.

Why do you call it the Xbox One? You take one look and walk away.
I got 99 problems and my name is one

tumblr_mn8c0mJr6A1qeculyo1_500.png

Holy *Can'tSayThisOnTV*, $52?

If that's true, then they just *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up real bad.

Back