WTC wiring wiikey fusion to gc and more (filled)

Gamerlolwind

everyone,
gamer here
i was wondering about making a gcp (third time i do this, first two times failed badly)
anyways i found a purple gc pal unit on amazon uk, i'll be getting soon, along with a mobile 5.4 inch gc monitor screen and rechargeable battery pack (2hs one)
i already have a gc battery pack, but that one gives 1h and a half of battery life.

so, i was wondering, since the dvd drive is a heavy beast + takes up lots of space, i'll use my wiikey fusion that i bought from a friend :)
making my gcp lighter and loading games from sd, plus compatablty is super compatible :) :)

so, if i wanted someone to mod my cube, how much would then total commission cost for these tasks be: (includes shipping)

+ wire my wiikey to my gc,
+ remove the three bottom ports on side B (GBA port/Highspeed port/broadband port)
+ making the gc heat sink smaller in size (to save space)
+ wiring my gc memory card to memport one
+/- maybe wring another gc memory card to memport two if needed for more space!!!!

so, im wondering how much would it cost me to pay someone who has very good soldering skills and can successfully mod my pal gc and making it work?

if anyone has good soldering skills and can get my mods to my gc to work, PM me for details, speficatioms and etc. I'm willing to pay for these small details to be modded on my pal cube.
(which I'll order soon)
i'll order my gc pal unit, and all the other things i need soon. but the pal gc first and for most.

thanx and hope somebody can offer to help me out :)

Gamerlolwind

Re: Wanted for Commssion for wiring wiikey fusion to gc and

I know this is off topic but if those are the batteries that hook to the bottom
Of the GameCube I wouldn't use them because there heavy and big but that's just me.

W00gala said:
I know this is off topic but if those are the batteries that hook to the bottom
Of the GameCube I wouldn't use them because there heavy and big but that's just me.

well, yes they are kind of heavy and big. but that's because of the case which is all plastic, once you remove the case, you only have the baatry with wires to gc power cord and screen power and on/off switch pcb board.

like this:
P1020017.jpg

but who knows, we'll see

where are you located? I could easily wire up a wiikey to the gamecube but don't wanna have to pay large shipping costs. If you can find out how much it would take to ship I'd be more than glad to do it.

Back off-topic: Those batteries are terrible.

Back