When do you guys start school?

You're 16. I'm calling shenanigans on that.

coolfaceskidi.jpg

As for why I start school so late... well, that's one of the upsides of homeschooling. We ended in late May, we start after Labor Day, partly because that's when our books arrive. The way we do things we can pack in as much learnin' as any school in a smaller space of time.

ColtHardic said:
NDCaesar said:
I start on the 24th. Band camp starts on the 16th, which is also conveniently my birthday.

Wow no offense but you all really are a bunch of nerds. What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* is with you guys and band camp?
I don't like it either, but I guess I'm just too busy playing some gay-ass drums to be sexing people all the time. If only I could be like you.

(Also, you're surprised that a website about modding video game consoles has a bunch of nerds on it? Seriously?)

(Also, I'm not looking forward to band camp at all, in case you interpreted "conveniently" as "Heck YEAH BAND CAMP HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME" rather than "flax, birthday's ruined". I probably should have put an emoticon or something at the end there.)

ColtHardic said:
NDCaesar said:
I start on the 24th. Band camp starts on the 16th, which is also conveniently my birthday.

Wow no offense but you all really are a bunch of nerds. What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* is with you guys and band camp?
Saying "no offense" doesn't make a retarded assumption any less offensive.

Tibia said:
Looks like I start August 30. lol
This.

Gotta do school related things like a week before. I don't want to take Intro to World Religions, which is what I am going to take 'lest Calculus 2 opens up, which I genuinely hope it does.

J.D said:
ColtHardic said:
NDCaesar said:

I think the tone is what makes it feel offensive. For example, if he had said this:

ColtHardic said:
lol band camp

you guys are a bunch of nerds :p

I don't think anyone would have taken it badly. >_>

ColtHardic said:
Ah I don't need that. I have been havin sex for 2 years now.
Twilight Wolf said:
You're 16. I'm calling shenanigans on that.

Nah, he had plenty of sex when he was in prison. He is a convict after all.

Also, only two people even mentioned band camp, that hardly means that all of us do the same.

Twilight Wolf said:
J.D said:
ColtHardic said:
NDCaesar said:

I think the tone is what makes it feel offensive. For example, if he had said this:

ColtHardic said:
lol band camp

you guys are a bunch of nerds :p

I don't think anyone would have taken it badly. >_>

Often it is very difficult to convey tone accurately over the internet. Or any text-based communications method, for that matter.

I finish school in about 4 months.
Little break next month

Suckish thing is that less people will be online D:

geno whirl said:
Do you go to all year school?
We do this logical thing called terms. And with these logical things called terms, school starts at the start of the year, ends at the end of the year, which is logical. and has logical 2 week breaks in between a logical 4 terms. Summer holiday being logically from before christmas through to the end of febuary logically.

Yeah, New Zealand do terms.
How logical.
Logically.

:dah:

Antome said:
Maybe down-under there it is, but up-top here there's some mighty winter coming along.
Silly New Zealander, thinks that the world is upside down. Everyone knows that north is up because that's where Santa lives.

Back