When do you guys start school?

J.D

No Stranger To Love
I start Tuesday, September 7th. Day after labor day.

How about you guys?

I hate you all.

Mine starts on the first, meaning I can't go to the first day of PAX. >:0

I started band camp Sunday, classes start next Wednesday... I mean, really guys, why does your school start so late?

Technically on Monday, off to Holland to do some research on Coastal Defense. Actual lectures start the end of September.

ttsgeb said:
I started band camp Sunday, classes start next Wednesday... I mean, really guys, why does your school start so late?

Well my school starts that late (different date every year) because I live in the country in Pennsyltucky. We have a thing called snow. ( http://lmgtfy.com/?q=snow ) We did not get out of school until I would have to say almost July.

ttsgeb said:
You guys had school end like a month before me.

I did my time already, so never.
2s1akvs.jpg

Hopefully I will start on August 30th, too. Let's see how well I do on the placement tests... :lol:

bic said:
I did my time already, so never.
2s1akvs.jpg

That's what I thought. Going back for Forensic Chem. See where that takes me. I'm so sick of living off 12k a year.

Problem is, I'm in enough debt as it is from my networking degree. I don't have the kind of money necessary to go back to school right now.

I wish I made 12 grand a year. Be thankful you even found a permanent job.

NDCaesar said:
I start on the 24th. Band camp starts on the 16th, which is also conveniently my birthday.

Wow no offense but you all really are a bunch of nerds. What the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* is with you guys and band camp?

Back