What games would you like to see a sequel/remake of?

Age of Empires!
Maybe this one
But probably Airfix Dogfighter
3817806260_5e1a6aed96.jpg

I believe another title in the conkers series would be great, so long as they have some fresh material
(you cant remake/port a game three times....can you?)

blaze3927 said:
I believe another title in the conkers series would be great, so long as they have some fresh material
(you cant remake/port a game three times....can you?)

I am pretty sure...which console you thinking about?

[quote="AfroLH]
So what games do you wanna see a remake/sequel for?

Mine:
Power Stone
The first 3 Resident Evils
Phantasy Star Online[/quote]

Resident Evil 1 was remade for the gamecube as Resident Evil Zero ;)

DK  said:
Resident Evil 1 was remade for the gamecube as Resident Evil Zero ;)

Incorrect, Resident Evil 0 is a prequel.

Resident Evil 1 was remade just as Resident Evil

Conkers bad fur Day and NOT live and reloaded, Jet set radio future on ps3, and legend of dragoon. yeah. I liked the Xbox version of JSR, WHAT OF IT?

The only thing they would have to change is the water temple, and everyone hates that anyway.

Need a proper remake of Half Life. HL: Source is crap. They didn't update the graphics, none of the objects are physprops, and well... it's just full of flaws. Black Mesa looks promising, but most mods are never finished, leaving us wanting something we will never have.

"Burning Rangers." It would make an awesome online co-op game if you think about it. I'd want the original game to be included as an unlockable bonus if it were to happen, though. Why? Just for fun, and to let the people who never played it have a chance to.

Oh, and "Panzer Dragoon Saga." If it were to be the exact same game but completely remade from the ground up with modern HD graphics and audio and other features that took full advantage of the latest generation of consoles, it would be a dream come true for many Saturn fans, not just myself. Failing that, I'd love to see "Panzer Dragoon Orta" updated and re-released. "Panzer Dragoon" and "Panzer Dragoon II Zwei" would make kick-ass downloadable titles, too, for that matter.

A modern version of "Daytona USA" would be awesome, too.

J.D said:
Chrono Trigger
Terrinigma (sp error?)
Bushido Blade (W/O bad voice acting)
A new F-Zero game
King Fu Chaos
Midtown Madness
Crystalis
Warcraft (the RTS)
Shadowgate
Voodoo Vince
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I was playing some of my old Xbox games and realized that Knights of the Old Republic left the biggest cliffhanger in video game history - what the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* happens to Darth Raven after he goes after the Sith? This is why there should be a KOTOR 3, not some MMORPG.

Also, Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 needs a sequel.

I agree with Palmer, I'm dying for a new Pokémon TCG video game and a sequel or remake of Pokémon Snap. I would prefer remakes, but sequels would be good, too.

My god, a bump from the ever-loving dead.

But... since I'm here.

I'd like to see a remake of the game Death Sword.

It's an old CGA DOS game.

Back