what are you looking forward to at E3?

Just watched E3 nintendo. Zelda and Donkey Kong look good. Kirby looks stupid. The 3DS has piqued my interests, but I'll hold off until they have some kick ass games for it.

geno whirl said:
Just watched E3 nintendo. Zelda and Donkey Kong look good. Kirby looks stupid. The 3DS has piqued my interests, but I'll hold off until they have some kick ass games for it.

Kirby looks awesome, are you kidding? :0

geno whirl said:

Really? Were all the game announcements at E3 + all the ones on the official site not enough for you?

Jidan said:
geno whirl said:

Kirby looks awesome, are you kidding? :0

It looks so not kirby. Let's just hope they don't take out the "steal enemy's attack" mechanic

Zero said:
geno whirl said:

Really? Were all the game announcements at E3 + all the ones on the official site not enough for you?

Didn't see those. :eek: I LOVE STARFOX!

Nintendo kicked everyones ass several times over in the conference, and several times again afterward at the roundtable.

I hope they focus on depth when it comes to the 3ds. Really work on making it feel more realistic. Not some crappy 3d stuff

They are. Shiggy said he wanted a way to add depth to games; he feels it makes them more immersive and realistic.

Back