what are you looking forward to at E3?

My head is going to explode from excitement for the 3ds, this reminds me of the e3 when the wii was announced, can not wait.

jleemero said:
LoZ:SS is for Wii.

OoT IS being remade for the 3DS, it's confirmed.
Right, that's what I meant, but I see that my post conveyed another message.

In related news, I totaled up all the money I'm going to spend as a result of today's announcements: $920. Assuming $250 for 3DS, $35 for each (3)DS game, and $50 for each Wii game. I figure those estimates are accurate enough. Time to blow all of that graduation + birthday money. :cry4: :D

Yeah I went into this not expecting anything special, and needless to say, I'm proud to say that I'll be shopping Nintendo again.

I knew Nintendo was gonna have a great conference, but god Dang, I had no idea it would be anywhere near as awesome as it was.

Zelda: SS
Zelda: OoT 3D
Kirby
Donkey Kong Country
Metroid: Other M
Kid Icarus 3D
Goldeneye Wii

Microsoft and Sony may as well have stayed home if they knew what Nintendo was planning.

hehe

rayman.gif

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing Starfox 64 Remake. YESSSS.

Also, epicelite, just shut up. You're the only one that Segaes about non-existent issues on a prototype rather than appreciate the sheer awesomeness of it.

GOD *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING Dangit

OoT? On the 3DS?

Sure, that's *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing awesome and all, but the N64 portable market just died.

I'm quitting portablizing N64s. The Wii is the future.

SS

Haha ss i thought the same thing. I was thinking about making an n64p after i finished the nintendex, mainly to play zelda. And now ninty has brought us a portable gamecube with extra awesome sawse. Namely 3d.

ShockSlayer said:
GOD *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING Dangit

OoT? On the 3DS?

Sure, that's *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing awesome and all, but the N64 portable market just died.

I'm quitting portablizing N64s. The Wii is the future.

SS

But that's only OoT. You don't get the superior Majora's Mask yet. :awesome:

samjc3 said:
am i the only one who isnt excited by the 3DS? at all.

No, I am not excited at all. The idea is good but the execution is horrible.

I can only hold a vein hope that the design is changed dramatically before the final 3DS comes out, but probably not.

Back