Trade me!!!!

Wretched

I have some li-po batteries for sale if anyone is interested, I also have a nice 9" screen. here's a link to pictures of everything: http://imageshack.us/g/217/20120229092349.jpg/

14.8v 6.4Ah li-po battery pack with built in PCB paid $200 taking offers. willl through in a 12v regulator.

2 x 3.7v 4700mah li-po cells with 7.4v PCB and 7.4v smart charger perfect for n64 portable 7.4v battery pack. asking $50 or best offer.

9" TFT LCD screen. excellent condition like new. just has the av and power cords chopped but, the wires still there and for projects you would most likely just solder to the contacts anyway. asking $80 or best offer.

Re: FS li-po batteries and 9" screen

Bump

Im willing to trade all this neat stuff for a working super nintendo and controller. Theres a good $350 worth of stuff here or more. Let me know. If theres anything else you might be willing to trade maybe we can work something out.

Bush said:
What resolution is that screen?

I honestly have no idea. It's a TFT LCD monitor though and has av and monitor connection. I've had it hook up to my 360 and it looks really nice.

Okay, well I know this may be asking a bit, but would it be possible to get a few screenshots or a video of it in action? Also, if you can find out hoe many mAh it eats at what voltage I would be grateful.

Bush said:
Okay, well I know this may be asking a bit, but would it be possible to get a few screenshots or a video of it in action? Also, if you can find out hoe many mAh it eats at what voltage I would be grateful.
Sorry i don't have the power supply anymore cause i chopped it all up when i hooked it into my 360. Im including a 14.8v 6.4Ah battery in this trade which would power this and a console for a good while. The battery cost me nearly $200 and the screen was $150 and the other battery bundle was like $90. So that's like $440 worth of stuff that Im willing to trade for a snes and controller and whatever else u would like to through in (maybe some games or something else cool) pretty good deal if u ask me. Unless there was something else you were thinking about trading or maybe your just interested in the screen? Anyway let me know what your thinking. Thanks.

All I really care about is the screen. Do you have a model number or brand name?

Bush said:
All I really care about is the screen. Do you have a model number or brand name?
No idea i can take a look at it tomorrow its getting late. Were you interested in trading for it?

How about the 14.8V LiPo battery pack? is it one of those slim packs or one composed of multiple cylindrical cells?

If it's flat I'd trade you for it. Let me know what you are looking for.

DefectX11 said:
How about the 14.8V LiPo battery pack? is it one of those slim packs or one composed of multiple cylindrical cells?

If it's flat I'd trade you for it. Let me know what you are looking for.

No its not flat. I don't think you can get a battery with that voltage and with that much capacity without more then one cell. There's a picture of it in the link in my first post, its not that big, perfect for portable laptop projects. If your interested let me know what you have to trade. Im very interested in nintendo stuff (wii games, n64 games, gamecube games, or whatever) just let me know what you'd like to trade for it.

Also you could cut the pack open and make the cells go side by side so it is flat. Since the picture I have opened the pack but I re wrapped it in electrical tape. I thought there was a plug in for the battery level indicater on the pcb but there wasn't i will also give you the battery indicator with it as well.

ive got an snes and controller and want batteries and that would make a good testing screen for my desk

doug said:
i also have an extra super mario world i could throw in
I already have that game, I picked it up from a thrift store awhile back. Any donkey kong country games you would be willing to trade with it? or maybe some old gameboy games? A few games would be nice to go with the snes since I paid a lot for this stuff.

Here's a list of things I would be interested in trading for:
Black wii mote and nunchuck
Legend of zelda ocarina of time 3ds
Mario statue ds holder
Original ds games (Mario kart, super Mario 64 ds and others)
Xbox 360 headset
Halo 2, 3, and reach
new power brick for my n64
N64 controllers
Super nintendo with cables, controller and games
NES with cables, controller and games
Wii classic controller
Wii games
Gamecube games
N64 games
Xbox 360 monitor cable
Nice widescreen hd monitor