The Modder's reference. (Work In progress)

laingsoft

Formerly SteamDNT
I am planning on writing a book, I hope to cover as much material as possible. Consider this a WIP thread.
I'll also be taking requests on what to put into the book, and also what should be left out.
I am hoping to combine the scattered data around this forum, Benheck, MBB, Kyo's site, and some other websites. I may refer to a project someone has done, or a thread, However I will ask the user permission before putting his username, Thread ID, or website in the book.

As far as sales are concerned, this book will take a ton of effort for me to write, and I am more than willing to do it for free, I will release the book online in a PDF format for download by everyone. However, I will also be offering a hard printed copy for sale, in case anyone would rather that than an online guide.

Good luck, and good luck. I thought about writing a piece on beginning electronics, but never got around to it. I started writing a series of guides, but only did the N64 one.

Ok, I've gotten my ideas down on paper.
I've decided I'm going to put all of this stuff into a wiki, then I can copy it into a book.
I have a feeling that a wiki would be much easier to search, especially for newbies, as that is who I am aiming to help.

Back