The afternoon projects thread

I'm doing something. Bonus points if you can figure out what.

wp20130119001.jpg

I'll update when it's 100%, until then, have fun guessing.

Yeah, I posted a teaser of an afternoon project. What's it to ya?

:stare:
Actually, look through the chat logs for your sever. leader999m ran a pretty Dang low blow yesterday.

Anyway, that one compliments my stamina, so it's all good.

Right, so, the reason these are an afternoon project is that it took about 10 minutes to make them, they just had to kinda... sit clamped... for a day to be done.
I present: Membrane keyboard wallets.

wp20130119003.jpg

wp20130119007.jpg

As you can see, I have two to sell, so if you're interested in one, shoot me an offer or something through a pm. Shipping will be in an envelope, so don't worry about that in your offer.

If you pay me $150, I'll put a hundred dollar bill in it for ya. :p And run away with the 50 giggling that I got that much for one.

ttsgeb said:
If you pay me $150, I'll put a hundred dollar bill in it for ya. :p And run away with the 50 giggling that I got that much for one.
How much do you want for the clear one :p

My dad and I made some headphone stands today. For demonstration purposes I found the closest and crappiest headphones I could find.

Someone remind me how people manage to buy beats again?

Good job on the stands, I really need to make one that fits on my wall, too.

ttsgeb said:
:stare:
Actually, look through the chat logs for your sever. leader999m ran a pretty Dang low blow yesterday.

Anyway, that one compliments my stamina, so it's all good.

Right, so, the reason these are an afternoon project is that it took about 10 minutes to make them, they just had to kinda... sit clamped... for a day to be done.
I present: Membrane keyboard wallets.

http://imageshack.us/a/img42/4976/wp20130119003.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img547/3699/wp20130119007.jpg

As you can see, I have two to sell, so if you're interested in one, shoot me an offer or something through a pm. Shipping will be in an envelope, so don't worry about that in your offer.
Seeing those wallets gave me an idea. A wallet that looks like that, except the traces are electro-luminescent wire. Now that's a badass tron-wallet.

Antome said:
Someone remind me how people manage to buy beats again?

Good job on the stands, I really need to make one that fits on my wall, too.
Thanks! I managed to get the Beats last year when I knew absolutely nothing about headphones. I'm in the process of getting rid of them.

I misplaced my last CR2025 battery, so I went the more scenic route with this one.

Dremel the battery slots out of a Gameboy Pocket with a broken case, add solder and tape.

ehc2rt.jpg

fz3vc4.jpg

instant rim shot, eh? After the whole goatse incident, there's no way I'm clicking your perverted links Groose.

nterror said:
I misplaced my last CR2025 battery, so I went the more scenic route with this one.

Dremel the battery slots out of a Gameboy Pocket with a broken case, add solder and tape.

gbc-pokemon-pinball-cart-rumble+pack.jpg

Do it.

grossaffe said:
Zero said:
instant rim shot, eh? After the whole goatse incident, there's no way I'm clicking your perverted links Groose.
Don't pretend you didn't like it.

I liked it. Actually, you could post that after most of my posts and it'd be topical. In fact, I want a button of that for my sig.

SS

Back