Star Wars: The Old Republic in OPEN BETA

J.D

No Stranger To Love
Hey guys, if you haven't heard, Bioware is making a MMORPG based on the Knights of the Old Republic series, called "The Old Republic". Well, it's in open beta now, so feel free to check it out. The website is currently crashed, and I don't know for how long, but I'll post the link anyway. If you somehow get to try it out, tell us how it is!

http://www.swtor.com/

I wish the best for Star Wars Galaxies...good times, good times.

I have been waiting for this game ever sense I saw it announced. Thanks for the link J.D, I'm going to try and sign up as soon as the site gets back up. Although the beta came as a surprise to me, I really hope I can get in because this game is going to be so awesome. :awesome:

Still can't sign up. I do the log in details, get through the PC scan, but once I click "Submit Scan" it just brings me back to the page at the beginning on where I have to enter log in details. I tried this like 10 times. Infinite Loop.

Lol, they're shutting down more then half of Star Wars Galaxy's servers. That's depressing, it's a really good game.

HDC, you have to be 18 or older for beta testing. I don't know why.

I tried to sign up for testing and at first, I had the same problem. However, I noticed a pattern, after each step, it would restart the whole sign up process, but it would let me go one step further than the previous time each restart. So, after I submitted the system scan for the second time, it finally let me finish the process and I got a confirmation email. So, just keep at it and eventually you'll finish.

Now, I just have to wait and see if they pick me as a tester. :hit:

Back