Somone slit my dad's tires.

ttsgeb said:
Alternate Plan: It's a residential road, and my dad parks in the street. The vandals are likely vehicle based. SO: The guy across the street, who has been hit before, and I Sit in our trucks all night, him with his handgun, and me with a shotgun. *SNIP*

Is that legal?

Whether or not you can have the gun with you in that situation is probably the least of your worries. As soon as you draw or start brandishing it, that opens a whole other can of worms. I wouldn't recommend it unless you absolutely have to. And if you block them in and pull guns, even if they did first, they'll probably be seen as the victims (if someone boxed my car in, I would start worrying for my life). Even criminals have rights (too many, IMHO).

Petty criminals fear cameras more than guns anyway. Have a good quality charged point-and-shoot with you and snap plenty of pictures of them and their car.

I don't understand why anyone needs a v10 truck. If you need that much power you should probably be looking at semi's or a tractor of some sort.

Semi's aren't as maneuverable as a full sized pickup, tractors can't go on the road.

let me rephrase that: Tractors + highway = flaxtons of P.O.'d drivers, and VERY long wait times.

Back