School rules!

the anti drug program at my school is a complete joke. we had a survey and 74% of the students said "definently yes" to the one "i can get drugs/alchohol at school". so, they brought in the cops and the drug sniffing dogs. they found nothing. and, i happen to know, that they found nothing, even though i am absolutely positive there were drugs in like 15 peoples backpacks/pockets. not including mine, of course *shifty eyes*

so then, they decided that they students lied, so they called an assembly about the importance of being honest. there was a group of kids who decided to show the administration that we werent lying, so they very sneakily (no, we did not get caught) threw a bag of weed onto te stage of the auditorium, where it landed directly at the principals feet. that was great. :awesome: :dahroll:

"I'm going to murder everyone so no one will steal from mah store!"

Call it security, at the price of life. Beta is right.

SS

samjc3 said:
there was a group of kids who decided to show the administration that we werent lying, so they very sneakily (no, we did not get caught) threw a bag of weed onto te stage of the auditorium, where it landed directly at the principals feet. that was great. :awesome: :dahroll:

Aww man, why didn't you video clip? :D

ShockSlayer said:
bag of weed throwers FTW.

SS
oh my i might have to sig that. i will have to make a palmer syle sig if i do, though. but, it was videotaped, by the yearbook crew. unfortunantly, the cops got a copy to analyze, and see if they could figure out who threw it, and all the other copies were supposedly destroyed. however, there is a rumor flying around of a backup on the video editing mac's harddrive. ive been trying to get in and check, but the teacher is overprotective of the macs, so im waiting till theres a sub, when i can just wlk in and say im from the video class, and am ther to work on a project. :awesome:

aceboy44 said:
BoFoSho said:
Basement_Modder said:
pLover said:
Wouldn't a bathroom attendant be much more effective? :lol:
For the right price, he wouldn't see anything...
Lol an illegal immigrant bathroom attendant.cinco pesos yo no mirar anything :rofl:
I didn't do well in spanish

Or just install security cameras all around the bathrooms (except for toilets :rofl: ) and save a lot of heacaches (attendant, drug deals, etc.)

This is BOTH, cost savings and a smart way of monitoring students ;)

DJ711 said:
Aceboy, that's illegal. It's considered an invasion of privacy. Good plan though.

They did that anyway in one school I went to. I guess it's legal in Canada.

samjc3 said:
ShockSlayer said:
bag of weed throwers FTW.

SS
oh my i might have to sig that. i will have to make a palmer syle sig if i do, though. but, it was videotaped, by the yearbook crew. unfortunantly, the cops got a copy to analyze, and see if they could figure out who threw it, and all the other copies were supposedly destroyed. however, there is a rumor flying around of a backup on the video editing mac's harddrive. ive been trying to get in and check, but the teacher is overprotective of the macs, so im waiting till theres a sub, when i can just wlk in and say im from the video class, and am ther to work on a project. :awesome:

Covering it up LOL!

*Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING *redacted* *redacted* CANADA *redacted* Dang *redacted* *redacted* *redacted* CELLOPHANE.

-edited by Canadian Censorship Bureau

samjc3 said:
the anti drug program at my school is a complete joke. we had a survey and 74% of the students said "definently yes" to the one "i can get drugs/alchohol at school". so, they brought in the cops and the drug sniffing dogs. they found nothing. and, i happen to know, that they found nothing, even though i am absolutely positive there were drugs in like 15 peoples backpacks/pockets. not including mine, of course *shifty eyes*

so then, they decided that they students lied, so they called an assembly about the importance of being honest. there was a group of kids who decided to show the administration that we werent lying, so they very sneakily (no, we did not get caught) threw a bag of weed onto te stage of the auditorium, where it landed directly at the principals feet. that was great. :awesome: :dahroll:
Awesome. :awesome:

aceboy44 said:
DJ711 said:
Aceboy, that's illegal. It's considered an invasion of privacy. Good plan though.

Which is more important? Privacy or SAFETY? When I was in school there was a lot of physical harasments going on in the bathrooms. In addition, one time my class got caught cheating in the mid-term/final exam where students went to toilets to check review papers hidden there rather than using the toilet itself :evil2:

This is what happens when people ask for too much "freedom" :rolleyes:

Benjamin Franklin said:
Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.

Zero said:
aceboy44 said:
DJ711 said:

Which is more important? Privacy or SAFETY? When I was in school there was a lot of physical harasments going on in the bathrooms. In addition, one time my class got caught cheating in the mid-term/final exam where students went to toilets to check review papers hidden there rather than using the toilet itself :evil2:

This is what happens when people ask for too much "freedom" :rolleyes:

Benjamin Franklin said:
Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither.
That's not Franklin's exact quote, but the essence of it remains true.

Zero said:
I couldn't remember the exact quote, there was quite a few variations of it on this page.
well either way, I like your attempted use of it. After all, it is one of my favorite quotes from our founding fathers.

Back