Samus Aran vs. Master Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
kylechu said:
Sure, samus would probably win because the developers of those games will make her as powerful as they want because they're weird Japanese people. Master Chief has to live within a world that could feasibly maybe possible exist maybe.

The Halo games are still better then the Metriod Prime games.

edit: although, it isn't a glitch when master chief flips the scorpion tank easily with one hand.

No. It is not. But a Scorpion does not weigh 85 tons, and Samus would not have a problem lifting that. The "Samus lifts 85 tons" figure, is assuming she can only lift one pound on Zebes. She's actually superhuman on Zebes as well.

Also:
... The Halo games are still better then the Metriod Prime games.
WHAT FORM OF TREACHERY IS THIS? YOU ARE SHAMED HERETIC!
Fanboyism aside, I like them equally. You do realize the Metroid seies has more than 4 games right?

mako321 said:
Maybe this should be locked before it gets out of hand.

EDIT:
βeta said:
There are 4 Metroid Prime games?!
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Metroid Prime 3

and then there's also that flaxty Metroid Prime Pinball game.

kylechu said:
No, you said that number assumed she could lift her own body weight on Zebes.

Okay, fine. You happy? Now, on Zebes, she lifts WAY more than here body weight. Like, exponentially more. Please make an argument next time you post. I'm getting sick of arguing whether or not she can do things with you.

Oh come on this thread has gone on for far too long. I think Afro summed it up quite nicely.

Young D said:
Okay, fine. You happy? Now, on Zebes, she lifts WAY more than here body weight. Like, exponentially more. Please make an argument next time you post. I'm getting sick of arguing whether or not she can do things with you.

Dude, chill. It's all fake.

And I agree, this is ridiculous.

Come on, this isn't something to get angry about. At this point, I'm just saying that giving any kind of number to any kind of character's traits is ridiculous. No need to get angry. I just think every theory needs a voice of dissent.

And if you say something that directly contradicts what you said earlier, should I not point it out? I'm not "trying to make an argument" here, I was just pointing out the fact that you mispoke. Sorry if that annoys you.

And yes, I do know the metroid series exists outside the prime games (my uncle actually did the voice at the beginning of Super Metroid). I singled out the prime games because they're comparable to halo as far as gameplay goes. Also, if I hadn't specified that halo was better then the PRIME games, the other members here would have kidnapped and tortured me.

Okay I'm going to step in here and lock this because I see people getting pissed off and this could go on for a long time.

Locked.

SS

InBeforeTheLock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back