Rubik's Cube fans?

Neildo_64

How many people amongst the forums can solve one? How, and how fast? I use a method I made up with my own algorithms for the most part, but I don't solve very fast. My average is somewhere right around a minute.

I'm the kind of person who enjoys messing with Rubik's Cubes every so often but can only solve one side at most and isn't dedicated enough to learn how to solve the whole thing.

I've got a 3x3x3 and a 4x4x4 somewhere...

Basement_Modder said:
-Arrow-> said:
I can't pay atention long enough
... then why did you enter the modding business? It requires more attention then almost any other hobby out there...

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?...
I can pay attention if I need to but often choose not to

... then why did you enter the modding business? It requires more attention then almost any other hobby out there...

Shut UP! My god, stop with the spamming! What the Heck does rubix cubes have to do with modding anyway?! I can't pay attention long enough to solve one. But I can sit on my ass for hours on end modding. I swear to God almighty, 98% of you posts are spam, and it is starting to drive me away from here. But now you spam to my best friend? Stop!

@mods and admins

sorry for back seat modding, but this is really starting to get on my nerves.

themadhacker said:

Shut UP! My god, stop with the spamming! What the Heck does rubix cubes have to do with modding anyway?! I can't pay attention long enough to solve one. But I can sit on my ass for hours on end modding. I swear to God almighty, 98% of you posts are spam, and it is starting to drive me away from here. But now you spam to my best friend? Stop!

@mods and admins

sorry for back seat modding, but this is really starting to get on my nerves.

I was continuing a conversation and did not mean to offend anyone in any way. I am sorry if that I offended you, or your friend.

Back on topic, I think we should invite the kid who is freaky and is in love with the rubik's cube over here. I mean, come on, super rutendix? I think that's what he named his snesp. :wtf: And, I almost solved a 3x3 once, but a couple cubes were out of place. I may be because it broke apart once and I just put it together randomly instead of solved. And I can do the 2x2 ones pretty fast, like 1 minute. (fast for me anyway ;) )

I've never even played with a 2x2 but after solving a 3x3 hundreds and hundreds of times, it would probably be pretty simple. The only cubes I have experience with are 3x3s.

Neildo_64 said:
I've never even played with a 2x2 but after solving a 3x3 hundreds and hundreds of times, it would probably be pretty simple. The only cubes I have experience with are 3x3s.
Yeah, it's super simple, you can solve it if you turn it enough times :lol:

@twilight wolf, my friend took his apart so many times a couple of the things broke :lol:

eurddrue said:
Neildo_64 said:
Yeah, it's super simple, you can solve it if you turn it enough times :lol:
I forgot to mention- 2x2, 16 seconds.

eurddrue said:
@twilight wolf, my friend took his apart so many times a couple of the things broke :lol:

He must have taken it apart A LOT then, because those things are bulletproof.

Back